I'm home! [18]"Hello? Can you hear me?" pt.2/2

Day: 18/30 (Smut & Fluff)

Prompt: ??

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 951
____________

Bakugou coming home was defiantly something worth celebrating. Kirishima and the kids cleaned the house and pretended to not have eaten nothing but pizza for the past couple of days. The house looked almost new, so much so, he was sure the blond would be a little suspicious, but they were all elated nonetheless.

Kirishima picked Katsuki up from the airport, kissing him deeply and making a scene just for the hilarity of it. The car ride consisted of nothing really but of how excited the blond was to see the kids again. Usually, work trips like this lasted for about a week and that seemed like a lifetime, but a month? They may have bitten off more than they could chew.

"You know, the kids missed you more than they would ever admit," Kirishima said, turning on their street and into their driveway.

bakugou smiled and nodded, he was more than excited to see the other three idiots that practically controlled his life. he bounced excitedly in his seat as the car made a stop, unbuckling his seatbelt and proceded to practically skip out to the door.

Before he could even scream the cliched "Daddy's home!" he was bombarded with the tightest hugs that anyone could possibly muster. Hell, his husband with the hardening quirk couldn't hug him this hard even if he tried.

While he struggled to breathe he muttered many "I miss/love you too's."

Once he was eventually let go the three let him look around the house in awe, the place was cleaned down to the floorboards. On top of that, there was a large cake on the table that said "Welcome back!" written in red and orange.

The five of them celebrated until 12 in the morning, unfortunately, it was a school night so the kids had to go to bed, though, there was not a sing frown to be seen.

"I told you they missed you," Kirishima said, cleaning the dining room while bakugou cleaned the kitchen.

"I never said I didn't believe you... Say, what all did you all eat while I was gone."

Kirishima froze.

"That doesn't matter, now does it?"

"Well, it does if-"

"Shhh, it doesn't."

Katsuki rolled his eyes and smiled.

Once he finished the kitchen Bakugou walked upstairs and took a shower, it has been way too long since he's gotten clean in the comfort of his own home, that's one of the other countless things he hadn't missed about the hotel, the shitty ass shower.

Once he was finished he was ecstatic to finally go to sleep in his own bed, but Kirishima seemed to have other ideas.

"Hey, babe, "Kirishima said from the spot where he was laid on the bed.

"What the hell are you still doing awake?" Bakugou responded, laying down beside him.

"Oh, perhaps you forgot?" Kirishima asked, standing up and switching off the light.

"Huh?"

Kirishima laughed and made his way back to his significant other, wrapping his long fingers around his chin to force him to look away as he whispered in his ear.

"I promised to fuck you into the bed, didn't I?"

Bakugou shuttered with realization. Memories flaying back from the first couple of weeks bakugou was away. that phone call that had been his masturbation material for the rest of the month, was that was he was referring to?

"So you weren't joking, were you?" bakugou whispered already removing his shirt.

"Nope, I was thinking about your ass the entire time you were away. Sucks I can't really see you now, cause's if I could, you would already be covered in my hickeys by now" Kirishima growled, kissing harshly at the blond's neck, who moaned in return.

"Shh, not too loud! The kids," Kirishima warned. Bakugou nodded and covered his mouth.

Kirishima covered his fingers in Bakugou's saliva by forcing him to suck down on them.

He pushed his finger into the blonds entrance and smiled at the noise he received in return. Bakugou moaned and tightened around him once he added another finger.

"Hurry the fuck up. I want you." Bakugou spoke through he clenched teeth

Kirishima kissed him and removed his fingers, standing up and blindly looking for the lube in their nightstand drawer. Once he found it he slowly rubbed it around him. Eventually positioning himself over the blond.

"Ready?"

"Hurry up."

Kirishima giggled started off slow, he went about 3/4th far in. and waited for Katsuki's"green light" to move again.

"You can move."

And with that Kirishima pushed the rest of his remaining length inside of him. Bakugou loudly cried out and cupped his mouth with his hands.the sound barely being reduced.

Kirishima moved his hips quickly, pushing in him with as much energy he had left. His skin unwillingly hardened at times.

He bent down and bit lightly at Bakugou's neck, he licked a stripe down his cheek and kissed along the line.

"You're taking me in so well babe. So fucking good for me."

Katsukis heart beat faster with every praise. He clung his arm around the redhead and bounced on his cock, sinking their messy thrusts.

Fuck ejirou I want it all inside. I miss that. I miss it so fucking much." Bakugou whispered, breathing heavily in the redhead's ear. Kirishima angled his hips higher and pounded the blond into the mattress just as he had promised.

"I'm- cu" bakugou loudly moaned, covering his mouth and quieting down. Kirishima moved his mouth to roughly kiss him. He released inside of him moaning inside the kiss just.

"I missed you kat."

"I missed you more."