Who is that boy I see? [12]

Day: 12/30 (Smut)

Prompt: Mirror sex

Couple: M/M/M Kirishima (Top), Bakugou (Bottom), Kaminari (Top)

Words: 1,389
_____________
*couldnt proof read....spooky typos ahead*

Bakugou turned off the shower and stepped out of the steamy tub, when he did, he wasn't surprised to see his boyfriend's there to greet him. Kirishima was seated down the toilet while Kaminari was un-fogging the mirror. Bakugou hadn't had work that day so he was home alone while the other two were at work. He knew that by the time he got out of the shower they'd be home, so he wasn't all that surprised to see that they looked as if they wanted to join him.

"Welcome home," Bakugou says, wrapping a large towel around his small waist and using another to wrap around his newly-washed hair.

"Thank you, " Kirishima responds, watching Kaminaris face shine with triumph once he finally fully unfogged the large mirror.

Bakugou nods and walks to the sink, he grabs his toothbrush and brushes for a while and spits out the excess toothpaste that he didn't already accidentally swallow in the process.

"Are you fuckers just going to watch me brush my teeth or...?" Bakugou asks. It wasn't much that he was annoyed but rather confused, the silence was creeping him out.

"Kat we've been thinking." Kaminari started, the three had a thing where Kaminari would call Katsuki "Kat" and Kirishima would address him as "Suki'", well, he would when he wasn't using one of his many pet names for him that is.

"At the same time? And here I thought you both shared half of a brain cell."

"Hahaha very funny suki'" Kirishima said, playfully rolling his eyes.

"We wanted to try something different today" Kaminari blurted, making his way to the smaller blond.

"Yep, so just be obedient and well reward you with a good time," Kirishima said, making his way to the smaller blond as well.

"What are you two even talking about?" Katsuki questions right before Kirishima grabs hold of the towel around him and smashed it off of him, with the force the one covering his head fell as well, leaving him entirely exposed.

It took about 10 seconds for Katsuki to fully comprehend what was going on. He swore he had the horniest boyfriends of all time.

"Guys, f-fuck" Katsuki whines to Kaminari lightly biting on the bulge that was forming in his boyfriends pants.

"We're about to show you how fucking hot you really are," Kirishima whispers so close to the blond's ear that he could feel his cool breath on him he shivered when Kirishima licked his ear and nipped on his pale neck.

Kaminari stood and softly used his hand to cup Katsuki's jawline, he moved his head to look at the fog free mirror in front of them.

Kirishima put his fingers inside of Bakugou's mouth and waited patiently as he sucked harshly. He could feel his dick twitching in his pants. Once he was done he took his one of his fingers and quickly pushed into Katsuki's extremely tight entrance. He watched the blonds face scrunched in complete ecstasy in the mirror. At this point Kirishima, dick was visible through his pants. He slowly grinded against his ass while he fingered him.

Meanwhile, Kaminari was on his knees sucking on the blonds dick like there was no tomorrow. He played with his balls and slowly licked up his shaft, kissing his head multiple times knowing how sensitive his boyfriend was there. He looked up at Katsuki and was mesmerized with how he bit his lip to conceal the moans that erupted out of him. Katsuki looked down at him and moaned as Kaminari sucked hard on his head just as Kirishima added a third finger. Just to be a tease, Kaminari and Kirishima complete stopped touching him.