Movie night! [8]

Day:8/30 (smut)

Prompt: Hair pulling

Couple: M/M Kirishima (top), Bakugou (bottom)

Words: 703

~~~~~
It was Friday night, therefore, movie night. Everyone was cooped up inside of Kaminaris dorm, Mina sitting dangerously close to the tv straining her eyes. Sero and kaminari who were picking the next movie. juro's sitting in a bean bag chair contently. Midoria is staring down at his book, while Todoroki shamelessly eats his third bag of popcorn.

Kirishima lays there with his boyfriend, his hair tickling the side of his nose.

"Kat you hair's to close to me"

"Don't care, deal with it." He moves closer.

The red head's annoyed visage soon shifted into a suggestive one, he tugged at his hair, knowing how easily it turned him on.

"Agh~" Bakugou groaned loudly, causing everyone in the room to look at him questionably.

He ignored them, redirecting his attention back to his phone.

it's been twenty minutes and the blond is still having trouble keeping still, eventually, Kirishima notices him shuffling and adjusting his pants regularly.

"Kat? You okay?" He whispers.

he huffed in annoyance keeping his back turned, Kirishima smirked and gave his blond locks another playful tug.

"Eji~ahh." He pulls harder, Bakugou's s face was unmistakeably red and he now had both of his hands clasped dramatically over his mouth.

"What the fuck?!" He slammed his hand onto the front of Kirishima's pants, causing him to grunt in turn.

The entire room now stared at them questionable.

"We're leaving."

"Huh? Kat I-" the redhead didn't get much time to speak before Bakugou forcefully pulled him out of the room and headed to their dorms.

Bakugou stormed into his room, pushing Kirishima inside and locking the door behind them.

"Finish what you fucking started, asshole."

"Huh?" Kirishima eyes pan down to Bakugou's crotch, where an obvious boner is lined through his joggers.

Without hesitation, Kirishima walked toward him and removed his pants, briefly palming him through his boxers until he quickly pulled them down.

"Shit, Eji"

Bakugou soon tried to take control, forcing one of his hands into the other's pants, stroking quickly.

Kirishima moans but jerk's away, pushing the blond back first onto the wall. He lifts him and slams his mouth onto the others

"Eji! T-to lo...ud" Bakugou stammers.
Kirishima pretends not to hear as he let his pants fall to his knees. He briefly put Bakugou down to kick his pants and his boxers off.

"I'm gonna fuck you like never before." Kirishima breathes, picking up the blond and pushing him back first

The quick rise and fall of Bakugou's chest moved them both as Kirishima entered in him. The warmth of his lover was almost enough to push Kirishima all the way off the edge. He started to thrust inside of him slower until he quicked his pace, driving the blond insane.

"Faster," Bakugou demanded, hooking his arms around the redhead's shoulders.

Kirishima sped up his thrusts as fast as he could while standing. The feeling of Katsuki's dick bouncing near his stomach made him hungrier for more. He sat the blond and redirected him to his knees
And watched as he hollowed his cheeks and sucked, swirling his tongue around the head before taking in his length as best as he could before his gag reflex got the best of him.

"I'm gonna...Fuck!" Kirishima yelled through his release, the blond came as well, not forgetting to swallow as to not have the taste linger.

They take turns cleaning each other up and putting new clothes on.

"Suki' you wanna go back?" Kirishima asked, in a pleading tone.

"You really want to watch the bee movie that fucking bad?"

Kirishima noded quickly, grabbing the blond and practically running to the door.

To their dismay, they opened the door to see five surprised red faces, and Todoroki.

"You guys fucking followed us?"  Bakugou exclaimed.

An: I'm sorry if this is shit, I've been busy all day and I didn't get a chance to read over it. Also half of this chapter didn't save when I left Wattpad so I had to rewrite most of it!  I'll rewrite it when I get the time if y'all would like me to.❤❤