His Instagram [6] 1/3

Day: 6/30 (back to that smut!)
(This may be part 1/3 but I'm not 100% sure I'll continue this one... what do you think?)

Prompt: Masturbation

Couple: M/M Kirishima x Bakugou

Words: 839

--------------

Kirishima sits down on his bed after an incredibly long day of school. And just like every other college student to ever exist, he completely disregards his homework and browses Instagram. Most of his friends post regularly, and he'd hate to miss something now would he?

Eventually, Kirishima "accidentally" finds himself on his crushes profile. Bakugou didn't post as much as his other friends, but when he did post, it was always gold. Hence why he has post notifications on for him.

There were a variety of pictures, ranging from pictures of his cat to pictures of him and his middle finger.

But then there were also Kirishima's "Special pictures" the ones that had already been saved and screenshotted (and had made awesome screensavers) as soon as they were posted. Just in case the blond decided to take perfection like that down.

Most of these pictures were innocent enough, pictures of Bakugou and his cat, pictures of small Bakugou on his birthday. You know, "awe" worthy shit.

And then there were the others

The after gym pictures, the "just woke up" photos, oh! And let us not forget the shirtless mirrors pics. Those never failed to push Kirishima to the edge

And now definitely wasn't an exception. Kirishima's heart skipped a beat when he saw the blond had posted as if on cue.

The photo was one of Bakugou in what Kirishima could only guess was a bathroom mirror. His hair was matted to his forehead and his torso was covered in sweat. His toned arm mussels were slightly flexed, driving Kirishima crazy. The photo was captioned "Bored asf". Kirishima could feel his dick twitching in his pants.

He got up and locked his door, this isn't the first time he masturbated to his close friend, but no matter how many times he does it, he'll never get used to it, and he couldn't, since him and Bakugou were planning on being roommates soon.

He pulled down his pants and boxers sitting back down on his bed. His dick springs out nearly hitting his belly button. Kirishima gave himself one hard stroke to get himself going. He wondered how Bakugou would get him off if we were to, would he let him fuck him? As his thoughts grew Kirishima moved his hand faster, mentally gasping the words that popped into his mind.

His mind wanders many directions. He imagined Bakugou taking his cock in his ass. Kirishima wondered how he would like to be fucked, how Katsuki would moan his name as Kirishima quickly thrust inside of him, violently abusing his prostate with every harsh movement.

The red-head could feel his dick twitch in his hand, he moved faster.

"go-ddamnit" he moans, slightly scratching the wall with his activated quirk.

The amount of pre-come that collected at the tip of his cock made his vision blur with lust. Kirishima imagined coming inside the moaning red-faced blond multiple times. He wished he could feel his fingernails on his back begging and pleading for him to go faster, deeper.

"S-shit... Katsuki" he growled to himself.

He took another lustful peek at the picture. Fuck how he'd love to lick the sweat of that boy's neck. He wanted to leave his signature teeth's bite marks there and let the world know who he belonged to.

Be he didn't belong to him. That was the problem.

He wanted to see all sides of Bakugou.

All of him.

Fuck Kirishima loved everything about him, from his head to his toes.

"Bakugou... Shit"

Would Bakugou call him daddy as he spanked him? Oh, how Kirishima wished to hear the blond beg for his dick. He wanted to see him on his knees, fingering himself as he sucked him off. He wanted to toy with those small pink nipples, bite and lick them in a teasing fashion until Bakugou was finally a begging mess until he practically jumped him for his cock.

Kirishima fucked into his hand as he moaned, imagining it was Bakugou's warm tight entrance. He could almost fully imagine what an orgasming Bakugou would look like. The lack of real-life experience haunted him. Kirishima thought of how much he would pay to fuck the blond so hard into his bed he couldn't walk for days.

"F-fuck B-Bakugou I'm gonna come..."

He could only wish he was in his crush. Fuck he wanted him. Bad. He came inside of his hand, cleaned up and took some time to cool down.

Although it was fun to masturbate to Bakugou... It was getting more painful every day. Maybe he needed to try something a little brave?

Pretty blond boi😘

-- hey blasty? 4:24

-Hm? 4:26

--you got time? 4:26

-yeah, y? 4:26

--come over, I gotta tell u something. 4:27

-------

An: should I continue this? if not, that's fine :)