Choose dare, coward [19]

Day: 19/30 (fluff and lime/smut)

Prompt: Truth or dare

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou (unestablished relationship) They are senior's and graduating soon, Kirishima is now 5 inches taller than Bakugou!

Words: 1,274
__________

It wasn't odd for class 3-A to all decide to hang out together on a weekend they all decided to stay at the dorms.

It also wasn't odd for Bakugou to completely turn his nose up at the idea of playing truth or dare with the group as soon as he was presented with the idea.

"Come on, man! It won't be the same without you! Please?" Kirishima said through Bakugou's door. He had been the third person his peers had sent upstairs to course him down.

"Why do you losers care so much?" Bakugou responded, which he hadn't even bothered to do for the two previous unsolicited guests.

"Cause' despite what you say were all your friends Bakubro!" Kirishima entered the room where the blond was laying in his bed stomach faced down, he wore baggy pajama pants and no shirt. He was reading a manga the other had never heard about. It was a sight that made Kirishima a little,(just a little!) horny.

"Fuck off! And who said you could just walk into my fucking room?"

"I did. Pleaseeeeee?"

"Shit better be fucking entertaining as fuck." Bakugou sighed and rolled off his bed, walking out of his room without a shirt.

"Promise!"

--

Once they reached the common room Mina started clapping loudly.

"I told you that Kirishima would be able to get him down!" she told Sero, who was also clapping and cheering along the rest of the class. Save for the absence of Todoroki, Iida, and me*ita.

The blond grunted and took his seat next to Kirishima, who was still hyper-aware of the blonds lack of a shirt. Bakugou put both of his feet on the couch and kind of remained in his ball while everyone else got situated.

"I think Bakugou should start us off since it's his first time joining us." Mina proudly declared.

"Fuck no."

She dramatically gasped before responding.

"Fine. Bakugou, truth or dare."

Katsuki looked up with a disgusted look on his face. He clicked his tongue in his usual way, aka the way Kirishima couldn't get enough of.

"Motherfucker- Dare."

"I knew you would say that... I dare youuu- to genuinely smile!"

Bakugou hesitated not once and gave an almost fully convincing full-toothed smile. One that made Kirishima swoon. His teeth were straight and perfectly white, the redhead could even spot a shallow dimple of his left cheek, one he wished he could kiss so badly. It goes without saying that smiling made the already devilishly handsome boy even more desirable.

"Holy shit that was adorable!" someone other than Mina said.

Bakugou's face went back to its original deadpanned look.

"Hope all you assholes enjoyed it because that's the last time you'll see it, Deku truth or dare?"

Still stunned after seeing his childhood friend smile so brightly, Midoriya stuttered.

"T-truth?"

"You're a coward."

"Huh?"

"It was the truth. Next"