I'm sorry. [9]

Day: 9/30 (angst)

Prompt: ?????

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 747
_____________

Bakugou's heart raced as he looked at the body before him, his husband's dark red hair and black roots were a mess under the rocky rubble. He was breathing slowly as his half-lidded eyes darted around to presumably look for something, though, the blond wasn't sure of what.

"Ejirou? Ejirou? Can you hear me?!"  Katsuki shouted, slightly taping on the man's possibly dislocated shoulder.

Katsuki beamed when the redhead nodded and looked at him in the eyes. His quivering limbs becoming much more noticeable.

"I can hear you," he said, squinting his eyes to adjust to the blonds flashlight.

Kirishima looks down at his bleeding side, and at the large hole in is stomach which he couldn't even feel. He winced at the agonizing pain he felt when he moved his neck,  and he almost fainted when he saw how close his arm was to fully snapping under the influence of the heavy piece of the building that was over him. His shirt was soaked with the thick red fluid of his own blood. He could feel himself falling in and out of consciousness.

Kirishima looked up to see Katsuki's, who was usually outstanding at keeping his composure but something was different about today, he looked at him in a panic, his face was drenched with his tears and his eyes collected with more. He was yelling something, Kirishima couldn't hear. He wanted to hear. He felt his eyes grow heavier with every second.

"Kirishima we've got to get you out! Fuck! C-can you move?!"  the blond yelled, a little to close to ejirou's sensitive ears. He was hyperventilating now, crying so much his tears could've formed a puddle. He clenched his fists so hard his nails caused his palm to bleed. He was yelling out to people, seems as his walky-talky was broken.  The deep blue Moon shown on his face, practically reflecting off his blond hair. The dark sky made it hard to see, which was probably for the best. Katsuki tried to pick the other up, but to no avail, he lifted him and heard cracks of the redhead's bones. With every attempt he sobbed harder, pleading to a God he never talked to.

"Why are you crying?" Kirishima said. It took much of his energy to breathe each word but he felt he had no choice.

He sobbed more, tightly holding his hands in the others.

"You gotta get up." he gasped, wiping off his face with his already soaking sleeve. He had a pounding headache now, it wasn't often that he didn't know what you do, but now, he was completely out of ideas.

"Stop crying, babe. You're too strong and mainly for that." Said Kirishima, using even more of his strength to wipe the blonds face off with his free arm, unfortunately, he got blood on his face in the process.

Bakugou was crumbling, his shaking limbs, red eyes, and face proving that immediately, he tried to move Kirishima again, but had to stop as soon as he saw blood pouring out of him like a waterfall. Which made him cry harder.

"Katsuki," Kirishima whispered.

The blond calmed down a little to listen to his husband's feral voice, but he couldn't help himself from continuously tearing Just a little.

"I don't want my last memory to be of you  crying."

"Don't say shit like that! Don't-!"

"Can you smile for me please?"

"Ejirou! I don't want you to -"

"Please?" Kirishima repeated, with those pleading eyes Katsuki could never refuse.

Best he could, considering all circumstances, Katsuki smiled, the most pained smile that could ever exist, a smile that you would only see in a hospital, or funeral. The tears never stopped and his heart continued to ache... But he smiled. He smiled for him.

"Thanks, thank you so much. I love you." Kirishima's smile contradicted the single tear that fell from his face. His eyes grew heavy again.

With the rest of his energy, he gave his husband one more stern squeeze of his hand and one last refill of that toothy grin he had always loved.

And with that Kirishima's vision blurred as he fell away, his tight grip on the blond closed and his fingers turned cold.

Bakugou looked at him and gave him one final kiss. The tears on his face found a way to drench his face again.

"I'm sorry."

An: FUCK

**part 2 of this has been published**