"Hello? Can you hear me?"[15]

An 1/3: WE'RE HALFWAY THERE! thank you so much for 200 votes!!! also thank you so much for reading this far. I didn't expect this much positive support, it makes me really, really happy.

Day: 15/30 (smut)

Prompt: Phone sex

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words:1,107
_________

Long distance relationships fucking suck.

Bakugou had left Kirishima for about a month to do some hero work in America. Kirishima had begged and begged to come along but to no avail, apparently "babysitters are bullshit" and "Our kids are safe with no one else but you."

The red-head didn't mind spending time with only the kids but the three of them were teens now and didn't want any part of the "Spending time with Dad on purpose" nonsense. And even if Kirishima would make them, they were at school half of the time anyway.

So the second Kirishima got home from work alone because Katsuki was out and the kids weren't home, he would whine to himself never endlessly. This was one of those times where he wished he still had a small infant to take care of.

This all being said, Bakugou knew every aspect of this very well. Thus, when he hadn't been working, he called Kirishima at least once every hour. Like the good hubby he is.

It had become more of a game to the blond cause' he absolutely loved how his husband would pick up as soon as he felt the vibration in his back pocket.

"Hey! I miss you!"Kirishima exclaimed

"It's been less than a week Ejirou!"

"I know." he hung his head, holding the phone in his hand tightly. Where those... Tears?

"Shut up! Don't you start crying!" Bakugou screamed, holding back tears of his own.

"I'm not, I'm not! I just really miss you."

"I miss you too." Katsuki's whispered.

"But like, I miss everything about you. Your face in the morning, the fact you are the only one in this household that can actuallycook, I miss your tight abs and ass, and I can't find it in myself to say no to the kids when your not home. I need help."

"Oh yeah?" bakugou asks

"Yeah."

"Well, I miss your dick."

Kirishima freezes. He has specifically had forbidden himself from thinking about sex while his husband was gone (since he was missing the person he wanted most), but there was no way to subdue his thoughts now.

"I miss riding you and watching your face scrunch up in front of me. While you come in my ass, Ejirou..." Bakugou whispers through the phone. He stands and grabs some lube, he brought this on his trip for one specific reason and he was glad to finally be able to use it.

"Fuck Katsuki. Are we actually doing this?"

"D 'you miss fucking me, babe? With that huge cock of yours?"

"I do," Kirishima replied. Taking out his already throbbing size. He had grown extremely sexually frustrated during this Past week and he found himself leaking profusely as if it had been years.

Bakugou put the phone on speaker and fingered himself slowly. Just the sound of his lover's voice alone was enough to have his dick twitch in satisfaction.

"Really? Tell me more."

Kirishima put the phone on speaker as he proceeded to stroke his hand up and down his shaft, toying with the head using his thumb just like Katsuki would. He marveled at the fluid that leaked out of the top.

"Fuck. I want you here so bad. When you come home I'm going to fuck you so hard
You won't be able to walk for weeks, I would feel bad, but you'd like that, wouldn't you, a slut"

Bakugou spread his legs wider and his hand moved faster inside himself. He nearly came when the red-head called him a slut. Fuck he loved when he talked to him that way.

"Y-yes." he sputtered

"I can hear the sounds of your fingers inside your ass, no wonder you brought the lube with you. It makes me hard as fuck." Kirishima breathed

Bakugou put the phone closer to his hole to really give Ejirou an earful. Kirishima moaned and stroked faster.

"I'm imagining you fucking me right now Ejirou. F-fuck" bakugou says biting his lip so harsh he could feel the imprints on his tongue.

Kirishima fell into the muffled moans of his lover. He sped up his hand.

"Shit- I wanna come into you so fucking bad, is close," he said.

"Unf- i-...I'm going to- Fuck!" Bakugou came untouched, releasing all over his stomach and face.

"You sound so fucking hot" Kirishima breathed, practically thrusting up into his hand. He moaned at the blonds muffled curses.

"Check the message I sent you," Bakugou said from the other end.

And Kirishima did, not slowing down his hand one bit. He turned his phone to see two pictures one of Bakugou with his legs separated and come all over his chest, the other an exposed picture of his finger in his hole.

"Ugh damnit, katsu." Kirishima came into his hand and quickly wiped it on the already prepared paper towel on the bed.

"I'm ready for you to come home," Kirishima whined, usually after sex is pretty cuddly, but now he's super emotional.

"Me too. I'm gonna go to sleep now though."

Kirishima frowned.

"Okay... Talk to you later, I love you."

"I love you more," Bakugou said before briefly hanging up.

Kirishima washed himself up in just enough time to greet his kids, he sat them down at the table and helped them with their homework as much as he could. He ordered a pizza for dinner seeing as Katsuki's pre-made dinners were going bad and Kirishima couldn't cook nearly as well as the blond, and either the kids were extremely picky or spoiled from the blonds food. (Kirishima thinks its a mix of both).

Kirishima made his way into the kitchen and searched for tomorrow's dinner, they couldn't have pizza for the rest of the month. Katsuki's would kill him!

"I miss dad," Fujiro said. Although the other two other girls were used to the blond leaving for work, the youngest was not.

"Shhhh don't say that loudly, dad'll get sad." mei said.

"Yeah, and don't be sad fuji before you were born they both always went on business trips like this. And we promise, they always come back." Akane responds.

"Okay..." Fuji responds.

Meanwhile, Kirishima's in the kitchen with tears streaming down his face.

I have the best kids ever.

An 2/3: should I do a one-shot of Katsuki coming back home??

An 3/3: thanks again for reading!