Fo(u)r

Day: 27/30 (Fluff)

Prompt: Kirishima talks about Four things he likes about Katsuki

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 584

_________

Kirishima never felt this blessed  to have a body that forced him awake as soon as 7:00 hit but, since he started sharing his bed with his boyfriend, those mornings where something to anticipate.

Once his eye's unfolded, he was always pleased to see his boyfriends face. Kirishima marveled in how the blonds hair matted to his slightly sweaty forehead and how his lips pressed into a straight line like he had been concentrated on sleeping.

It's cute.

Which was one out of many thing's Kirishima liked about the boy, He loved it when the blond would slightly bite the inside of his cheek when he was contemplating whether on not he should whine about something. Or how when he's embarrassed, he'll curse ten times more, but what he doesn't know is that the light pink flush in his cheeks told Kirishima everything his mouth did not.

He's also one of the most caring people Kirishima had ever met, it wasn't often Kirishima would see him genuinely smile when it wasn't just the two of them, but that definitely didn't mean his just didn't care.

His mind quickly thinks back to that time he threatened to kill a group of guys who had messed with Kaminari, even though the electric blond said he hadn't mind it. Or even when Mina had accidentally broken her expensive brush and was devastated for about a week. Then Katsuki saved up and bought a new one, claiming that "He didn't want to hear her bitch about it anymore.".

Or perhaps that time when Kirishima was sad, and he reassured him that he didn't actually believe his hair was shitty.

That made the redheads day.

Katsuki has also been fighting his own inner demons in the manliest way possible. He's been finding ways to talk about his problems, with not just the red-head, but with people, whom he was begging to feel safe around, and if Kirishima could voice how proud he was, those words would last forever. Katsuki has had problems recognizing his self worth in the past, but he's getting unbelievably better. That, Kirishima loves for sure.

Katsuki's unique.

He smiles when he wants, he moves on is own. He's an individual. He's aware of his flaws and will do everything in his power to fix them. Because that's who Katsuki is.

He's a determined fighter, someone to look up to, someone who is doing his damned best to be the person he wants to grow up as. not just for others, but himself too.

"What the fuck are you so smiley for this early in the morning?" Katsuki asked, sitting up and checking the time on his phone.

"I'm just thinking about why I love you so much," Kirishima responded.

Katsuki froze and he dropped his phone, his face heated up as his neck quickly turned to look at the other.

"W-warn me when you say shit like that, shitty hair!"

he said, playfully pushing the other, who dramatically fell on his back.

"We both know you like my hair!" he insisted, lifting himself to hug the blonds torso and lay him back down.

"You're so stupid, Kiri."

"I love you too. suki'."

"I probably love you more."

AN: Just in case you couldn't tell all 4 points
1:cute
2:caring
3:recognizing self-worth
4:unique