nine - safest person

I'm sorry for the pain that you guys are about  to endure :)))))

"You speak of control, yet you court chaos!" Thor spat.

"It's his MO, isn't it? I mean, what are we, a team? No, no, no. We're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're- we're a time bomb." Banner talked back.

"You need to step away." Fury pointed. This clearly isn't right. Something is happening. I feel anger but it's not natural.

"Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?" Tony put his hand on Steve's shoulder.

"You know damn well why! Back off!" Steve pushed Tony's hand off.

Tony got face to face with Steve. "Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me." I'm so close to punching Tony. I don't care how much trouble I'll get into.

"Hazel time to leave." Fury put his hand on my back and started pushing me out.

"Hell no! You aren't pushing me out." I moved away from his hand.

"Hazel calm down." Natasha walked closer to me. She thinks I'll lose control of my strength.

"Nat, I'm not a child. I went through training a long time ago." I moved away from Fury and Nat.

"Yeah, big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?" Steve's voice broke through my thoughts. Nat was still talking but I ignored her.

"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Tony said with confidence. I shrugged.

"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you." Steve made some good points.

"I think I would just cut the wire." Tony replied.

"Always a way out." Steve scoffed  "You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero." Ouch.

"Hazel, I asked you to leave once already!" I heard Fury shout at me. I put my hands on the wood part of the chair.

"I ALREADY SAID NO!" I yelled back and clamped my hands so hard across the chair that I broke the wood and pieces flew off onto the floor. Fury just looked at my hands. Okay maybe I shouldn't have broke the chair but come on, I'm sure as hell not leaving.

Fury seemed to back off, maybe he thought my anger would take this whole place down. And it could if you piss me off enough but I'm sure someone would stop me before that happens.

Everyone paused from their arguments and looked at the broken chair for a second but went back into their screaming fits.

I moved behind the counter. My hands were bleeding, Damn.

"A hero, like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle." Tony and Steve were face to face. "You too!" He looked at me.