OWL Results

Sarafina's POV

I woke up early one summer morning before the sun rise and decide to reread the daily prophet.

HARRY POTTER: THE CHOSEN ONE?

Rumors continue to fly about the mysterious recent disturbance at the Ministry of Magic, during which He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was sighted once more.

We're not allowed to talk about it, don't ask me anything, said one agitated Obliviator, who refused to give his name as he left the Ministry last night.

Nevertheless, highly placed sources within the Ministry have confirmed that the disturbance centered on the fabled Hall of Prophecy.

Though Ministry spokes wizards have hitherto refused even to confirm the existence of such a place, a growing number of the Wizarding community believe that the Death Eaters now serving sentences in Azkaban for trespass and attempted theft were attempting to steal a prophecy. The nature of that prophecy is unknown, although speculation is rife that it concerns Harry Potter, the only person ever known to have survived the Killing Curse, and who is also known to have been at the Ministry on the night in question. Some are going so far as to call Potter the Chosen One, believing that the prophecy names him as the only one who will be able to rid us of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

The current whereabouts of the prophecy, if it exists, are unknown, although (cont. page 2, column 5)

The next two daily prophet's talked about Fudge resigning and his successor. Then about how to protect your house from dark forces. I sigh as I pat Yuki absentmindedly. Ever since the attack at the ministry, mum hardly lets us out of the house. I've hardly heard from Draco and he's last letter was a week ago. We still haven't received our OWL results yet.

But they should arrive any day now. Soon Hermione and Ginny wake up. Hermione goes to the bathroom while Ginny feeds Patchy. "Up before the sun again?" Ginny asks me and I nod my head. "Lets go see if mum has started breakfast" she states.

We leave the room and when we reach the landing we see Harry's trunk & Owl. "Mum?" we call and she appears.

"Sarafina? Ginny? What is it?" she asks us.

"We wondered when Harry got here" I tell her.

"Harry who?" she asks confused.

"Harry Potter of course" Ginny tells her smiling.

"I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?" mum tells us.

"He's trunk is in the kitchen" I state.

"And his owl" Ginny adds.

"I seriously doubt it dears" mum tells us.

"Harry? Did someone say Harry?" Ron asks looking over the railing.

"We did" I tell him. "Is he up there with you?" I ask him.

"Of course not. I'd think I'd know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn't I?" he shots back. Just then Hedwig hooted and Hermione appears from the bathroom.

"Is that an owl I heard?" she asks.

"You haven't seen Harry, have you? Apparently he's been wandering about the house" Ginny states.

"Really?" Hermione asks eagerly.

"Really" says a voice behind Ginny and I. We turn to see Harry and hug him tightly before pulling away. Mum then hugs him and he greets the other two. We all sit down for breakfast and Harry tells us our letters should arrive today. Hermione starts to get nervous about her results.

Soon four owls arrive with a letter each. "One for each of us" Harry states. I take the letter from the owl that landed in front of me. I open it and read it:

Ordinary Wizarding Level Results

Pass Grades:

Outstanding (O)

Exceeds Expectations (E)

Acceptable (A)

Fail Grades:

Poor (P)

Dreadful (D)

Troll (T)

Sarafina Carmen Weasley has achieved:

Astronomy A

Care of Magical Creatures O

Charms E

Defense Against the Dark Arts O

Arithmancy O

Herbology E

History of Magic P

Potions O

Transfiguration O

"Only failed History of magic, oh well. I'm dropping that and Astronomy this year anyway" I announce. I wonder how Draco went with his exams? I'll owl him later with my results.

"I'm so proud of you and Ron" Mum says happily.

(Few days later)

Draco sent a short letter back with his results. He'd gotten at least an A in everything, but only three Os. He asked me to meet him on the train on the return to Hogwarts. I agreed.

Our Hogwarts letters arrive with our book lists for the year. Harry was made Quidditch Captain and Gryffindor Seeker. I resigned from the team and he understood my reasons. But I know Ginny will be a fine Chaser in my place. However, the team still needed a new keeper, another chaser and two beaters. So he planned to hold tryouts in the first week of school. Only he and Katie are left now from our original team.

A/N

Picture above of the whole cover and picture on the external link of Sarafina.