Gryffindor Vs Ravenclaw

Sarafina's POV

I wake up in the hospital wing to Katie and Ginny shaking me awake. I notice Draco had already left. But I notice breakfast and note on the bed side table. I take the note and read it.

Morning my Lioness, you looked so peaceful this morning. I did not have the heart to wake you. But I had the elves bring you breakfast. I'll see you at lunch. Love from your Dragon

I smile as I place it down and turn to the other two girls. "How may I help you this morning?" I ask them.

"Harry landed himself in detention" Ginny tells me.

"Which happens to coninside (spelling) with our match against Ravenclaw" Katie adds.

"So you need me again" I say.

"Yes, as seeker this time" Ginny states.

"Very well, if I must I must" I say absentmindedly. "When's training?" I ask.

"This afternoon after lunch" Katie answers.

"I'll see you both then" I tell them. They nod their heads and leave me to eat my breakfast in peace. Afterwards I go change and return to the common room.

(Quidditch match)

"Everyone ready?" I ask the team as I grab my broom. They nod their heads. "Just fly like you do in practice and we have the match in the bag" I tell them smiling. They smile back and I lead them onto the pitch. I shake Cho's hand and we take off.

Madame Hooch blows her whistle and the balls are released. Ginny grabs the quaffle and strikes down the pitch doing the thimblerig shuffle with Katie & Demelza. Then Katie scores the first goal of the match. I smile and circle the pitch. I had to keep Cho from getting the snitch while waiting until we were at least two hundred points ahead. Otherwise we'd win the match, but lose the cup.

(Time skip)

We're thrashing Ravenclaw. Everyone is doing their job splendidly. The score is 250 to 10. Ravenclaw are not working together as a team. Which isn't surprising as all but Cho are new to the team.  Cho obviously hasn't been training them how to work together correctly. But I still haven't found the snitch.

Suddenly I see Cho dive and dive after her. To stop her from getting the snitch. But I needed of bothered. Coote was on the ball and sent a bludger her way. She dodged it and lost sight of the snitch. "Nice one Coote!" I call and he smiles.

(Another time skip)

The score is now 300 to 40 Gryffindor. Ravenclaw are finally starting to act like a team. But a little to late as I spot the snitch circling the Gryffindor goal posts. Cho is on the other end of the pitch and would not be able to stop me.

I shot towards it blocking everything else out. I reach my hand out and close my hand around the snitch. I shot up into the air my hand above my head. Madame Hooch blows her whistle. "Sarafina Weasley has caught the snitch" McGonagall announces.

"Gryffindor wins the quidditch cup" Madame Hooch says and the stands erupt into cheers. My team hug me and we lower ourselves to the ground. Madame Hooch goes to hand me the cup but I push Katie forward.

"Go on, you deserve to accept it" I tell her smiling. She smiles back and accepts the cup. We're all lifted into the air on the shoulders of our fellow gryffindors. They carry us back to the castle chanting 'we won the cup'.

(Party)

The party has been going on for hours. But I'm focusing on my final report to Dumbledore. After today I will no longer be his assistant as exams are coming up. Hermione and I are by the fire place as she does her homework. Soon Harry enters the room. He is pulled to the center of the room. Ginny is besides us.

"We won" Ron shouts showing Harry the silver quidditch cup. "We won! Four hundred and fifty to a hundred and forty! We won!" he shouts.

"Go get him Ginny" I tell her smiling. I may still be angry about what he did to Draco. But my sister loves him and deserves to be happy. Besides he's apologized and gotten rid of that godforsaken book. As well as having to endure detention with Snape and miss the final match of the season.

Ginny smiles back at me and runs towards Harry. When she reaches him, she threw her arms around him. Harry kissed her and she returned it happily. "You owe me ten sickles" I tell Hermione. She grumbles handing me a small pouch. Before going back to her essay.

The room had gone very quiet. Then several people wolf-whistled and there was an outbreak of nervous giggling. Harry looked over the top of Ginny's head looking at Ron. At last he found him, still clutching the Cup and wearing an expression appropriate to having been clubbed over the head.

For a fraction of a second they looked at each other, then Ron gave a tiny jerk of the head that Harry understood to mean. Well-if you must. Harry grinned down at Ginny and gestured wordlessly out of the portrait hole. She nods her head and they leave together. The party continues on like nothing happened. But I could hear a few whispers about Harry and Ginny. It'll be all over the school by tomorrow.

A/N

Picture above of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw logos.