Love and Death

(30th of June) Sarainfa's POV

Everyone seemed to only want to talk about Harry and Ginny's relationship for weeks. Not the fact we won the match. Or about the more frequent dementor attacks. Anyway I'm no longer Dumbledore's assistant and exams have come & gone. I believe I passed everything, including my dragon care course.

Anyway the potion is finally ready. I had hoped to have it ready by Draco's birthday. But due to me being the on the quidditch team and extra homework. I had to postpone finishing it. But it's finally ready and I'm glad. I'm going to see Draco now.

As I approached the room of requirement I hear Harry talking to someone. I disillusion myself and approach the corner. I see him with Professor Trelawney. From the sounds of it she was thrown out of the room of requirement. Harry convinces to go with him to see Dumbledore as he has a lesson with him tonight.

Once they are gone I enter the room. "A bit harsh don't you think?" I ask Draco who looks very happy with himself. He looks at me surprised. "Throwing Trelawney out" I clarify.

"I didn't want her to see me" he states. "Why are you here?" he asks me confused.

"The potion is done" I tell him smiling seductively. I walk over to him swaying my hips slightly. "I trust you completed you part" I say as I wraps my arms around his neck.

"Of course I did" he says wrapping his arms around my waist. "I think we should celebrate" he whispers in my ear.

"My sentiments exactly" I tell him and kiss him. I remove his sweater and he removes mine. He pushes be against the wall and I wrap my legs around him. As we continue to kiss passionately. We soon end up on a purple silk queen sized bed. With me in my Slytherin green panties and bra. Draco still in his trousers and boxers. He pulled back to look at my underwear and smirks in satisfaction.

(Mature content below)

"Ginny got them for me, do you like?" I ask as Draco as I trace his biceps

"Ginny got them for me, do you like?" I ask as Draco as I trace his biceps. While he looks at my Slytherin green lace panties and bra.

"I love them" he says and grinds his pelvis against mine. Making me moan as I feel his erection through our clothing. "But I'm afraid they have to go" he tells me sexually. 

"You're pants first" I tell him seductively. I unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper. I help him take them off with his boxers. I then blush at his length. How would it fit? Draco makes me look into his grey eyes.

"We'll go slow" he assures me. I smile and wrap my legs around his waist. Arms around his neck and kiss him. He deepens it and nibbles my bottom lip asking for entrance. Which I give happily.

When we pull away I notice my bra is gone. I blush and go to cover myself. But Draco gently grabs my wrists and holds them either side of my head. "You don't have to hide from me Lioness, you're beautiful" he tells me. He then kisses each one and I blush darkly. "Are you ready to continue?" he asks me.

"Yes" I tell him. He releases my hands and removes my panties. He grinds his erection against my entrance and I moan in pleasure.

"You're very wet for me" he says smirking. "Tell me what you want" he tells me.

"I want you" I tell him and he stops moving. "Draco" I whine trying create friction. But he holds me in place.

"Want do you want me to do Sarafina?" he asks me.

"Make love to me, please" I plead. I'd dreamed of this moment all year and he decides to tease me.

"Your wish is my command" he says and enters me in one swift motion. He catches my cry of pain with a passionate kiss. He stays frozen inside of me and pulls away wiping my eyes. "I'm sorry my love, it's the quickest way for you to get used to my size. I won't move again until you are ready" he assures me. I nod my head as I trace his muscles.

"I'm ready" I tell him and he starts to pull out. When he was nearly out he thrusts back in. He continues this at a slow smooth pace. I soon match his thrusts with my own as we go back to kissing. We back up speed as I start to fill something build in the base of my stomach. It must be the orgasm I read about.

"I'm close" he tells me as his thrusts become more frantic.

"Me too Dragon" I tell him. He thrusts a few more times and my orgasm hits me full on. "I love you Draco!" I moan loudly. He thrusts one more time and I feel him come inside me.

"I love you Sarafina" he tells me and kisses me passionately. He pulls out and lays beside me. Covering us in a silk blanket. I feel tired from our love making. "Sleep my lioness, I'll wake you later for dinner" he assures me. I nod my head and rest my head on his chest snuggling into his side. I close my eyes sighing in content and fall asleep.

(End of Mature Content) {Night time}

I wake up to the sound of fighting outside the room and dressed. I frown and look around for Draco. But don't see him. I grab my wand and exit the room to see death eaters attacking the school. I see Greyback attacking Bill and snarl. I blast him with a jinx.

"Stay away from my brother you mutt" I snarl. He glares at me and runs off. I rush over to Bill. "It'll be ok" I say and lift him up. I drag him to the hospital wing. I clean his wounds and grab the dittany/silver concoction. I place them over the wounds sealing them. Then start to help stabilize other patients.

Once we hear the fighting stop and had everyone stable. Madame Pomfrey run to go find other people in need of healing. But instead we find everyone gathering around the base of the astronomy tower. I notice the dark mark above us.

We push our way to the front and gasp in horror. Harry in kneeling beside a dead Dumbledore. McGonagall raises her wand and the tip lights up. We all follow suit and the dark mark above us disappears as we all cry.

A/N

Picture above of Draco and Sarafina kissing. Picture in chapter of Sarafina and Draco in bed. Picture on the external link of Harry kneeling beside a dead Dumbledore.