Return to Hogwarts

Sarafina's POV

We returned to Hogwarts using the floo network. The house has already been repaired with magic. I've bee grounded by mum. Who sent a letter to McGonagall to ensure my punishment continues for the next two weeks. I'm not allowed to turn into a mountain lion and no Hogsmeade visits.

For the last two days, Draco has been trying to contact me with our two way mirrors. But I've bee ignoring him. My bruised ribs are healed, but I still cough a little from the smoke inhalation. But the healer said that should stop in a week. However I have to check in with Madame Pomfrey daily. To make sure there's no other side effects. Luckily I only had minor burns and they were healed quickly.

Anyway we arrived in Professor McGonagall's office. I then left to go to the library. But Draco appears and takes me to the room of requirement instead. "What Draco?" I ask him.

"You've been avoiding my calls" he states.

"I was in Saint Mungo's" I tell him.

"You were hurt?" he asks me.

"Nothing life threatening" I tell him. "You knew?" I ask him annoyed running a hand through my hair.

"No, not until after it happened. I'm so sorry" he says hugging me.

"You don't have to apologize, you didn't try to kill my family or set my house on fire. Your mad aunt did" I state. "Honestly I just want to forget it and focus on school. It won't be long until we start apparition training" I tell him.

"Actually they advertised it and I paid for us both. Signing us up" he tells me smiling.

"Draco, I could of paid for myself" I tell him smiling.

"I know, consider it an apology" he tells me.

"Stop apologizing and kiss me" I tell him and he does so happily.

"We can take the test as soon as we turn seventeen" Draco states once we pull away.

"Then I can go for it in March" I say smiling.

"Yep, I can't until June. But Dad is trying to pull a few strings so I can at the end of the twelve week training course. Though I still won't be able to do it outside of school until I'm seventeen" he tells me.

"We could do it together" I tell him. "I've already side long apparated, not fun" I tell him.

"I know right" he says chuckling. "It's how my parents took me everywhere" he states.

"That does not surprise me" I tell him. "I have to go, see you in potions tomorrow" I add. We kiss one last time and I leave.

(Potions classroom)

I sit next to Hermione as usual as Slughorn begins the class. It's our last lesson of the day. "Settle down, settle down, please! Quickly, now, lots of work to get through this afternoon! Golpalott's Third Law . . . who can tell me--?" he starts to ask. Hermione and I shot our hands into the air. "But Miss Granger and Miss Weasley can, of course" he says with a chuckle.

"Golpalott's Third Law states that the antidote for a blended poison will be equal to more than the sum of the antidotes for each of the separable components" Hermione and I recited at top speed.

"Precisely!" Slughorn says beaming at us proudly. "Ten points each for Gryffindor! Now, if we accept Golpalott's Third Law as true. Which means, of course, that assuming we have achieved correct identification of the potion's ingredients by Scarpin's Revelaspell, our primary aim is not the relatively simple one of selecting antidotes to those ingredients in and of themselves, but to find that added component which will, by an almost alchemical process, transform these disparate elements" he explains.