" Tell Us "

10:30 pm

The girls were sitting for dinner in their apartment, none of them had had any dinner because of their own works.

Rośe and Jennie were 'busy' with their boyfriends, especially Jennie.
Jisoo had worked overtime to make up for her half - day leave that she had taken yesterday for the date, while Lisa had returned from her date only half an hour ago....

"So..... how was it " Rośe asked while taking a bite of her meat, a meaningful smirk plastered on her face.

"Exactly!!!
Now just tell us " Jisoo and Jennie said in unison, excited that the topic was at last opened...

" Oh yeaaaahhhh...... Sister goals " Both Jisoo and Jennie began pointing finger guns at each other.

"Tsk.. " Rośe rolled her eyes and turned towards Lisa " Ignore them Lis.., C'mon now tell me how was your date with the coconut head? "

she wiggled her eyebrows up and down,

flashing a grin at the youngest.

Just as he finished the sentence, the other two girls also stopped shooting each other finger guns and now their eyes on the maknae.

Lisa was silent for a minute,

contemplating whether she should tell them exactly

how she was feeling butterflies in her stomach when she saw his chocolate brown eyes,

how she felt her heart go crazy with his bunny smiles

or how she just wanted to melt seeing how he cutely protected her.

Sure she was close to her sisters, and that was exactly the problem she was contemplating,

Her sisters loved her like anything and she knew it was death to anyone who hurt her and it was the same for her towards her sisters.

And right now she didn't want them worrying because of some unsure feelings.

They knew very well that she was extra careful when it came to the matter of feelings,

the most defensive one,

maybe out of the four.

No not now Lisa, let's take it slow and reveal it to them when you are sure, you don't wanna worry them ,
do you?

Yes. I'll tell then when Iam sure.

"Well... " she slowly drawled

" I'll tell you guys, sure, but first I want to know how was Jisoo unnie's date, afterall she was the one who went on a date first "
Lisa finished her words with a mischievous smirk
now appearing on her face,
As she looked at her older cousin.

Jisoo blushed red as she began recollecting the sweet moments with her broad shouldered date last evening.

"Oh Gawd!! Just look at her! she's already blushing just by the thoughts"
Lisa chimed, satisfied that she was no more the main topic.

"Ooohhh......naaiiicee"(*nice, just the pronounciation effect)

" Was he handsome? "
" How tall? "
" Does he talk well? "
" what's his voice like? "

Rośe began bombarding Jisoo with her questions.

"Well........ "
Jisoo began slowly as she remembered their moments together, starting from the first one, when she literally gawked at his face..
"He is handsome, like really,
Gorgeous "