The End 2 •

A year later

"Yah! How could you forget our anniversary after so long! I hate - "
Seungwan was too busy shouting at Yoongi to have noticed the tiny white square box he was holding in his hand as he stood behind her.

There was a tiny smile etched on his face as he saw her expression change from that of anger to surprise.

He opened it to reveal a beautiful silver ring in it, it's white diamond encrusted in a complicated outline of roses and vines that went along the entire perimeter of the dainty little thing.

"This... "
She was too surprised to be able to utter a single word...

"I know their marriage is in two weeks, this is just an engagement ring.  We don't need to hurry things.

This is just a marking. "
He kept smiling as he took her hand in his palm, and delicately pushing the ring into her fourth finger.

"Mark?.. "
She hadn't quite understood what he had meant by that, however she soon did as he leaned nearer and nearer to her face, whispering in her ear,

"Yes, a mark. That people better keep their hands off you, you are Min Yoongi's girl. "

She blushed red at his words, trying her best to stop her lips from tugging upwards at his extra cheesy dialogue.

"Yah! "
Seungwan slighted snacked him on his chest, how ever he didn't flinch a bit at all,

"What? I'm serious Seu "

He said, completely serious however it was clear he too was trying his best to stop himself from smiling as well.

"Where did you pick up that line from? Taehyung? Jimin? "
Seungwan however didn't get her answer as Chaeyoung came running towards her, her face that of an excited chipmunk.

"Unnniiiiieeeeeeeee I got a promise ring!!!!!! "
She happily chirped, showing her diamond ring while they soon saw Jimin follow behind, scrunching his face.

"Chae don't go interrupt them! Yoongi hyung was going to- "
He stopped midway as he saw a ring on Seungwan's finger.

"Oppa was going to do what? "
Chaeyoung asked unable to understand her boyfriend who had stopped halfway in his sentence.

"Propose to noona..... "
He slowly said as he walked in to the room

"What! Unnnnniiiiiee I'm so happy for you! "
Chaeyoung hugged the other woman when she saw the ring on her hand.

"Wait. ..Jimin... How did you know? "
Yoongi asked, surprised at how the younger one knew when he hadn't told anyone yet.

"Uh... Haha hyung, I had kind of seen you buying the ring at the mall. ..i was there with Seokjin hyung to buy something.... "

"Hmm. K. "

Jimin then quickly scurried away pulling Chaeyoung with him as well saying he had things to see for the upcoming wedding.

It was indeed something big since there were going to be two couples who were tying the knot.

And Jimin being Jimin had taken up the management work.

After all he ran an event management company that was popular for it's aesthetically beautiful weddings and receptions that were well arranged to perfection thanks to it perfectionist CEO.

The small company was fast growing in just one year of its establishment.

While Chaeyoung was still in YG technologies, the only difficult being how it was hard for Jimin to keep other guys from trying to flirt with his girlfriend now that he wasn't around in the company. That was why he had pulled Seokjin along with him that day to buy her a promise ring.

Now that they had left, he was about hug his girlfriend when Yoongi got a call from his office. He looked at the phone and then at his girlfriend who worked at the same place and then threw the phone on the bed and just went on and hugged her.

Yoongi had rigged both his and her certificates just a bit to make them look like they both had legitimate degrees in Computer Informatics , landing them an easy job.

But today he didn't care, he just wanted keep staying there, in her arms, without a care in the world........