- 2

"Suga, how much longer do I have to wait? "
Jin spoke into the mic. He had been waiting hidden behind the kitchen for the past hour waiting for his next command.

"I feel like I aged three years more sitting here. "

"No you didn't hyung. "
Suga was curt in his reply.

"You can move as soon as she comes. There are 35 well trained goons inside. Can't leave you alone. "

"She?  What do you mean- "
He felt someone stand next to him. As he looked up, it was her, Jess.

"You shithead why the fuck is she here, isn't she supposed to be with Rośe ?! "

"RM said to pair you both. Enjoy your  date hyung "
Suga laughed as he ended the connection to prevent himself from being cursed at more.

He looked up from his position to Jess looking at him intently.

He slowly stood up, loaded his gun .

Struggling to stop himself from once again going down that deep well of emotions and so he lit his joint, in hopes it would do the job of keeping him afloat.

A concerned look crossed Jess's face, but of course went unnoticed by him.

Once set, they began to slowly move towards the kitchen door.

He took hold of the handle of the heavy metal door, and then gave a look at his partner before getting hold of the handle.

Pushing open the heavy door, Jin shouted in an overly positive voice
"How y'all doin' bastards? Ready to die? "
And gave another of his maniacal grin. By now  Jess had followed close behind.

As told,  the goons in the kitchen really were well trained.
As soon as they saw the new intruders, all types of weapons were pulled from under the tables behind the stove and from where not.

Suddenly Jess looked at Jin.
"We finish this before your third joint finishes . Get me? "

He simply shrugged in reply. It had been long since he had been in such a situation and he was slowly back in his old form from three years ago.

While Jess was mentally trying her best not to pull that joint from his mouth. But she knew this wasn't the time nor the way.

And wasting no more time they dashed forward in the opposite directions across the rectangular kitchen.

Some of the goons were quick to grab Jin by his arms while another one came around with a knife in his hand.

It seemed that the goons were not even thinking of putting up a fight, they were all directly in their kill mode.

But he was quick to jump up using his lower body using their hold as his support, causing the one with knife to tumble forward, crashing into the goons who were holding him up.

Once freed, he turned around, his black jacket swirling around with him.

The gun having left near the door from which he was unfortunately far , he quickly grabbed a wooden cutting board from the counter nearby and started hitting who ever that cane in his way to his beloved weapon.

Hearing the commotion in the kitchen, more goons had come in making it even more difficult for the duo to communicate with each other.

It took Jin another ten minutes to reach his gun and as he turned back  the first thing he saw was Jisoo being choked by one if the goons.

His hands were already moving even before the other man could get a better hold of her.

Bang!
Jess stood stunned there for a second as the man behind her dropped dead, shot in the head just like on that day when she had been kidnapped some weeks ago.

She quickly pulled herself together as she saw that Jin had already turned from her and was back to shooting the rest as well without batting an eyelash.

She was moving forward when another goon tried to block her.

He tried to hold her by the neck. But before he could get his other hand on her neck as well, she chopped both his arm and neck. Using the time he was in pain, she quickly took a knife from the counter and gave a narrow cut across his throat.

As he was falling, Jess could hear another coming behind her. She turned around quick, blocking a fatal hit with her right arm.

It was indeed an advantage for her compared to the heavy weight goons.

Her petite form increased her agility and flexibility thrice along with her years of training helped her use muscle memory to attack anyone who came in her way utilising only probably one fourth of her energy.

She was already on the top of one while pulling the other down using the third going as a bait. These fat men were good meat shields against the wild bullets shot by some of their enemy's.

Thrice had she used some of her enemies as a shield against the bullets shot at her. But as soon as she would try to look at the enemy's face, she would find none standing there as they'd all have already been down,dead and shot in the head thanks to her partner.

He may die but he'll never let anything even graze you. Even if he is highbas hell.

Yoongi had been right after all.

She looked at Jin. That was when she realised that when she had been busy in her own mind, someone caught him in a chokehold, again.

How was calling out to her.
"Yah. What are you doing! Help me!
She would have been lying if she said he didn't sound a bit cocky at that moment considering he was the same man who had shouted into his mic hardly half an hour before saying he'll go alone.

Oh God!
She thought as she dodged some of the goons and reached him at the other corner of the rectangular room.

Taking fast action she used the side if her palm to launch a heavy hit on his bald head.

The goon loosing his balance gave Jin enough time to get himself out of the large man's chokehold . But before he could do anything, Jess had already killed him by kicking him right under his belly, another pressure point.

"Didn't you say you'd do it all alone? " there was a taunt in her voice that was ever so obviously noticed by the other.

Jin had a smirk as he replied
"I'm a sniper, not a physical fight exper-"

Before Jess could hear the complete reply , he suddenly pulled her closer and quickly grabbed his gun from the fall shooting behind her.

"That was the last one. "
He said into his mic. His face was once again expressionless. The grin that had appeared a minute ago vanished again.

She slowly turned her head. They had indeed just killed atleast thirty people and maybe some more injured. It was indeed too much, even by her standards. So RM had indeed thought this through.

Jin was already walking by the time she realised it, his long gun hung on his right shoulder.

As she was looking he took a long, last puff from his third joint. They had indeed finished their task before his third joint finished.

"To the main mission then. Target has arrived. "
Said Suga as he signalled all to move towards their next locations.

-to be continued -