A ten year old kid

"Tell. Me."

"Yes

I will"
Yoongi replied, his sleep gone from his eyes as he asked her to sit down.

Sitting on the couch, Yoongi slowly began to speak.

"Me and Jin hyung,  we are cousins.. from our maternal sides..

My mother and his were sisters.

We had quite a normal life till I was nine.

You see my father used to run a restaurant in the center of Daegu market, while his father was a teacher.

Dad had taken some loans from a subsidiary of SM,

our business wasn't that great.

And he couldn't pay the last two installments, he had asked for some time, and he had been granted two weeks I guess...

But the loan shark was lying, he didn't mean to give any time. He had his eyes on the building for a long time.

That day, Jin and his family had come to our home for the day. Something like a family get together or sort. Just our two families.

He was really a softie at that time you know... like really fragile heart type.

Like me,  he too was an only child.

And his parents were really good to them.

At the age of ten itself he was like a perfect son for them, the type who studies a lot and does not use any gadgets and all.. While I was the straight opposite, I was really good at gadgets since young,

already  using advanced computer lessons just from when I was nine. While he was said to be some science prodigy or something by his teachers."

Suga let out a small smile as he remembered how Jin used to always smile and help him whenever he was in trouble.

"Hyung used to be the first one to take my side and support me whenever I was caught doing something mischievous on the computer.

Our life was actually good.

Simple.. and happy.

But that day changed everything, everyone. "

He paused for a minute as he recollected all those painful memories that changed the two boys life forever.

Jisoo was silent. She knew she had asked for a lot by asking him to tell her everything about his past.

She very well knew the pain of reopening those painfully closed chapters.

"That night... it was around eight I think, we were all in the house, both of us kids were playing around when we suddenly heard a loud boom, and then a cry.

We ran to the living room where our parents were.

There... t-there were five men, they were yelling at my dad while he was crying.

It took me a few seconds to realize that it was my aunt who cried........

The two kids were frightened by the scene they were seeing.

As they came running to living room, what greeted Seokjin was his mother's falling body.

The child ran towards her body while Yoongi was wrapped in a hug by his mother.