Shattered Trust

Not just Jisoo, but everyone in the room knew very well none of them were to follow either Jimin
or Rośe  outside.

That's why Jisoo continued  from where she stopped.

"We had met Rośe first when I was eleven, that time she had been seven or eight,

And the next time we met her, she was a homeless fifteen year old.

Lisa's father adopted her, we all became close,

None of us ever felt like one of us was adopted or not all three of us were real sisters.

And soon we were given our roles in the group...

Jennie, the hacker and strategist, she was also surprisingly good in explosions.... "

She glanced at Hoseok, who was silent,
and then at Taehyung, who had almost a mix of many emotions on his face.

"Lisa, lead fighter, also sniper ...

Rośe, she wasn't that good with aiming or much of physical fighting except for basic and first level of advanced,

That's why  she was trained to be the sub strategist and a seducer...."

"What do you mean? "
It was Yoongi who , his face clearly explained that even though he understood , he still wanted to confirm it.

"You heard it right..... she was 'trained' in collecting  information, not through deals, but b-by acting like wanting to spend time with them... in the wrong place..

But thankfully, she was clever enough to not loss her virginity to any of those scumbags out there.... "

Jisoo had an exasperated look on her face.

That's when Namjoon asked,

"You told about your sisters, but not you... What was your role?"

She didn't know why, but the moment she heard that question, the first person her eyes traveled to was the masked guy,

She didn't know why but somehow,

Somehow the sadness.... or....the empty void in his eyes gave her some kind of a comfort.

Still looking at him she said..

"I was the one who trained the longest......

To be precise...to be a......

Murderer....

I was,

I don't still know why, 

taught how to kill people by many methods.... Poison, fatal points, knives, guns, using bare hands ......

And physical fights... "

She gave a sigh of sorrow.

"More than that, we were taught how to NEVER trust anyone.... "

This was all till five years before. "

"Five years before? "

Jisoo didn't look up, she didn't want to know who asked the question.

She did'nt want to answer that question.

It was coming to the most stressful end.

"Yes... five years before. "
It was Lisa who spoke, her voice emotionless.

"After Red Dragon was destroyed, our training stopped, it looked like we were free of it all,  but then, one night...

JYP,.... Showed up at our place....