Pandora's Box II

"This is bigger than what we expected! How tf are we gonna go against this entire shit!!!! "
Wendy exclaimed as she looked at the screen, her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Are you serious?  That Ilsan encounter was a sketched plan? "
Yoongi had a mocking face as he looked at the projector screen.

"What do you mean by Ilsan encounter?"
Lisa asked unaware.

"You see almost six months before we destroyed Red Dragon, there was an encounter they had with the police.

In Ilsan obviously.

The police had barged into their smuggling base.

Out of the many twenty five members, nine were present there at that time, and all of them were killed."

Hoseok explained to the clueless girl.

"But still the news was heard that other than their miniature drug and gold stash of just a few hundred kilograms, their loot money or the deal payments were not found.

Not even a penny.

At that time it was shrugged off saying that it must have not been the place where they kept the money. "

Sooyoung continued.

That's when Wendy stepped in ,

"But we know that's exactly where they kept their money... All of it...

Even their other transactions.

We had been tracking them for months before that encounter.

Also that day... the nine members present didn't get any notifications on that attack, it was a genuine attack. "
She said leaning on the table with her hands for support.

"Yeah.. those nine members were not informed, by their spys, or even their people in the police department. "
Namjoon said.

"But that's impossible! Red Dragon had spys who were loyal as death! It can't be an outer force at all!"

Jisoo said shaking her head as she remembered all those thousands of reports flooding in the boss's office everyday from their wide network of spys and connections.

"Right.... "
Wendy said, pointing her hand for the emphasize .

" Guys do you see this list over here? "
Yoongi suddenly broke into the discussion.

"It isn't just the Ilsan encounter.

Almost five other police encounters,  including the encounter of the  Income Tax officer's murderer, all of them were planned here.... "

His voice trailed off.

" By the Income Tax Officer's murder do you mean the officer who was stabbed numerous times in that alley?"
Jennie asked.

"Yes.. "
Yoongi nodded  in agreement.

What they saw in the disc was not anything simple....

It was the entire data about a countless number of illegal, inhumane things done by Red Dragon.

And what surprised them was that it was not by Lee's influence alone,

It was supported by three other hidden members.......

The ex-Chief of Senior Police department,