-4....

"If we want to get Lee fast, we need to first totally disarm Jay. Get him rid of all his support, all his resources "
Sugar was stressing on the time as he said those words.

It was already quarter past six and they barely had two hours before their target arrived .

"Then shall we start with the kitchen?"
RM didn't look a bit stressed as he spoke those words.

"Me, Wendy and Joy will be in the club, blending in, Mo and Hope can join us later.

And let's send JK and Lisa to the storage.  "

He was walking towards the van's door when Suga called out ,

"Wait, you didn't say who's going to the kitchen! "

"The one's who love food, send them. "

Suga now had a mischievous grin as spoke into the mic, connecting himself to someone at the other end.

--------
"Suga? Is it the corner one ? "
JK spoke slowly as to keep him and his companion hidden.

"Yes. Clear the place out, confiscate the sources of communication and lock whosoever's there inside. If not complied, instant kill. "

"Roger that. "

"Shall I ?"
Lisa had a grin as they started to tip toe towards the end of the corridor where  a more-or-less seven feet tall man was standing,

his shoulders squared and a grim expression reflecting his features.

The way how he was guarding the door, made it  clear that there was one or may be more than important things inside.

"Yah, let me take him! " JK whined from behind.

"We don't have time JK! Let's behave like matured people okay? The team already considers us kids!"
She whispered back as they reached the wall right before the turn towards  the corridor.

"Okay, let's do it mature . Stone paper scissors. "

"Good I like that . "

"1!....2!...3!..Hah! "
Lisa donned a smile of victory as she won with rock against scissors.

"Fine. The one inside is mine to take. "
JK said even more lowly as they were now nearing closer to the targetted corridor.

"K  whatever. "
Lisa said as her hands gripped stronger on the sword that hung from a black belt on her waist.

The slim weapon hung on the side of her slender body, blending well with her black stockings,  making it difficult to spot it in the dim red lights of the corridor that were flickering momentarily from time to time.

Walking slowly towards the man, her fingers laced themselves naturally on the carved handle as if she had never left it in the corner of her room three years ago, hidden and covered in dust.

But now, the hilt was dusted and the scabbard clean, the blade inside shining and sharp,ready to slit anyone or anything that came it's way.

"What are you doing here? Who are you? "
The man said in a much expected, typical , gruff voice,

the muscles on his shoulders were tensed , eyes showing alertness and so was his stance strong, showing no fear.

Anyone else would have been intimidated by now, but not her,not  Lisa.

Gracing a small grin on her sharp features, she walked closer.

"Are you sure you want to know big guy? "
Her voice bore a challenge and he was none to let go of one.