Their Past..

After a quiet car ride of almost two hours , they reached the boys home.

Since it was already weekend starting tomorrow, even the girls didn't insist much about leaving.

All the action, drama and work had tired them out.

Slowly by slowly all of them began trudging in, dragging their feet towards the main door.

The first to enter were Namjoon and Sooyoung ,

Hoseok and Yoongi following them carrying the hacking equipment while Momo and Seungwan were following them carrying the headsets and in-ears.

The next to drag their feet in was Jennie, still holding the gun since the fight,

Taehyung following her.

He had been trying to keep this question inside him from last two hours,he knew she needed rest, but it was next to impossible for him to keep it in.

He slowly asked, looking at Jennie's back in front of him.

"Jennie..... I know you are tired.... but

..

.

how do you know how to use a gun?

It wasn't any basic stuff, it was a Cobalt Mustang and it requires training.

How-"

He was surprised when he saw she was frozen on her spot, her back still towards him.

He was about to ask again when he heard Jungkook's voice speak to Lisa.

"Even I wanted to ask... how do you know how to hold guns and fight?

It wasn't any regular combat sports thing... you know they were fighting in the style that mainly gangsters do,

Tactless and deadly...."

It was silent for a moment,

Lisa had an unreadable expression on her face.

Even Jimin was puzzled looking at her.

That girl never failed to answer back and here she was without a word.

That was when Namjoon came down the stairs.

"Don't you think it is time you tell them?

You know everything about us, it's time we also know.....

It's like a bridge, it should be open from both the sides.

Jennie Kim.

No.

Jennie Leornado Kim. "

He said in his heavy voice.

"What does he mean Jen? "
It was Taehyung who broke the heavy silence that followed.

"They belonged to Blackpink, the hidden jewels of  Park Jin Young, that's all I know....... he hid them too well..... with his life.... the group he was training for a mission.......thats all I know.. "
Namjoon continued.

"How did  you know this? Wait.... since when did you know this? "

It was Jimin, clearly confused.