Pendant.....

Later that day......

"Jungkook..... I......... don't....... d-don't................ even........ I................ "
Lisa was rendered speechless as she opened the small black box that evening at the restaurant.

That morning his gifts were already on her table in the office when she reached, she didn't even know how or when he kept them.

It was simple,  a small little

bunny with a coconut hat

plushie was sitting  on her table with a small black box in front of it.

She didn't dare open the box now, she knew she won'tbe able to control her reaction, no matter what it was, the plushie itself was too cute for her to handle.

And she was sooooooooo right about not opening the box,

Lisa was practically squealing loudly in the restaurant they were at for dinner.

Inside the box was a small rose gold pendant hung on a delicate chain of the same rose gold color.

It was beautiful, a small delicate outline of a flower,

She recognized the flower, it was quite popular since the release of truth untold by a popular K-pop group, B2ST.

It was a Smeraldo...

(guys just imagine it as of rose gold

(guys just imagine it as of rose gold. And yeah the pendant also plzzz🙏🙏🙏😁😁)

It wasn't a surprise that both of them gifted each other accessories, given that they had taken advice form the same people,

the great Kim  Taehyung and his great girlfriend Jennie Kim .

Her reaction pleased Jungkook,

He couldn't stop smiling just by seeing her so happy, squealing like a small child....

They had finished their dinner,

Lisa was about to introduce him to  the restaurant owner, whom she called as the gamjatang oppa,

When Jungkook's phone suddenly buzzed with a message...

Unknown

It's been long Jungkook..
Three years sure has changed you..

JK

don't you think it's time to come back?

-EMPEROR