Hoseok and his history of Gamjatang.

The next morning, Jisoo woke up to the noise of a brawl.

"You idiot I told you that's gonna burn!! "

"S-Sorry babe I didn't know.... "

"Yeah... you sure didn't... "

"What happened? "

"Who the fuck dares to disturb my sleep. "

The difference in both Yoongi's and Wendy's questions amused Jisoo as she saw both Hoseok and Momo in the kitchen.

"Ah did we wake you up? I'm so sorry! "
Momo apologized.

"Sorry hyung.. "

Was all Hoseok said, scratching the back of his neck.

Soon the house was bustling with people, obviously it would as instead of ten, there were fourteen people.

Breakfast was prepared and everyone was being called.

And this time, Jisoo didn't hesitate much to call Seokjin.

But she made sure to here carefully whatever he replied as she knocked.

Surprisingly he was still asleep as she entered after knocking for five minutes.

Again he was the last one.

He was snuggling, holding the blanket tightly as he slept.

Cute.

That's when his movements caused the blanket to shift, once again revealing something that made Jisoo run away last night.

Forget it.

Nevertheless she went near, calling him.

"Seokjin....I mean J-Jin... Wake up... "
She said, lightly patting his foot from the end of the bed.

"Hmmm.. " groaned a bit.

"Wake up, breakfast is ready. "
This time she shook his legs a bit violently, as she was getting hungry.

The sudden movement caused him to jerk his leg backwards , pulling her to fall of balance.

He was quick to react as he saw her falling and threw a pillow in her direction.

The pillow landed on the floor, thus protecting her pearly white teeth from breaking as she fell face first.

You have to work on your balance Jisoo Kim, otherwise you will be keeping the record of youngest to have fake teeth.

She was too embarrassed to speak anything, as she quickly got up, straightened her dress and started moving towards the door.

"I'll come for the breakfast..and.... you should be careful.. "
He said.

She gave a small nod and quickly got out, but not before seeing his amused smirk.

The breakfast table was a chaos.

Literal chaos.

As in  L. I. T. E. R. A. L    C. H. A. O. S

Orange juice was spilt two times by Namjoon,

Resulting in Sooyoung hitting him,