XLII. M A S T E R P I E C E

c a r m e n

Carmen laughed as she watched Everly scramble out of the hot tub, attempting to catch up with Stellan, who was far too fast for her. She glanced at Merrik and winked.

Merrik pulled Carmen on his lap and squeezed her hip, his fingers pressing into her wet flesh. "So why'd you want to stay out here a bit longer, hm?" he asked, a teasing lilt to his voice.

Carmen smirked and threw one leg around each side of his waist, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Why do you think, big boy?

Carmen could feel his erection swell against his swim trunks, the thin fabric leaving nothing to imagination. She rocked her hips, his hardness gliding along her aching center. He groaned.

"You are wicked," Merrik murmured, leaning his face toward hers. "And I am positively doomed." He kissed her, then, and no matter how often she felt his lips against hers, she never tired of it. Carmen parted her lips and put her palms on his cheeks, wrapping her legs tighter around his waist.

"I love you, Merrik," she whispered against his lips, circling her hips around his erection. "I love feeling what I do to you," she murmured, moving her lips down his neck, kissing the tender skin under his ear.

She heard his breath hitch before his hands gripped her hips.

"I love you, and your dirty little mind," he groaned, pressing her pelvis down into his as he bucked his own to meet hers. "I love how you make me feel." He tugged at her hair gently. "Physically, emotionally, mentally. I love that we have a home together." Merrik pulled back and pressed his lips to her throat. "I love that you are willing to stick with me, despite the danger." He kissed his way down her chest. "I love you, Carmen. So incredibly much."

Carmen shivered in delight, leaning her head back and savoring the feel of his lips against her chest. She reached up and untied the bikini top around her neck, pulling it down and dropping it into the water, looking up at him through her eyelashes, pressing against him again, a smirk playing on her lips.

She heard Merrik make a noise in his throat, somewhere between a growl and a whimper, and the next thing she knew, he had bent his head down to capture her breast into his mouth. She couldn't help the breathy moan that escaped her lips, so she reached between their bodies to take hold of his hardened shaft.

"Carmen," he whispered, and she tugged at the string of his swim trunks, and pulled until the shorts were around his ankles.

He kicked them off and pulled at the strings of her bikini bottoms, and finally, they were skin to skin. She took him back in her palm and rubbed up and down.

"Make love to me, Merrik," she whispered against his ear, running her tongue along his earlobe.

"You don't have to tell me twice," he murmured. His strong hands lifted her by her waist and positioned her atop his cock. The tip teased her entrance a moment before he lowered her slowly onto him. She moaned as he stretched her, and once she was nestled onto his lap, he let out a little groan.

"So fucking tight," he whispered, eyes closed for a brief moment.

She moaned and leaned forward, kissing his lips gently. "All for you, baby," she murmured, moving atop him slowly and deliciously.

She pressed her lips to his neck and down his collarbone to his chest. "Let me ride you, Mer," she breathed, speeding up her rotation.

Merrik hissed and leaned back, letting go of her gyrating hips and crossed his arms behind his head. She watched as his eyes traveled up and down her writhing body in a hot trail. His gaze threatened to set her skin on fire.