👑Chpt 13👑

Trouble

My eyes slowly opened and I looked around the black and white room. The walls were a dark grey and the bed was white. But everything else was old and rustic. It reminded me of my house a little bit. I sat up a bit trying to remember where I was or what happened. Everything flooded back to me and I touched my head then groaned in pain.

"That's how I fainted..." I stood up about to walk out that room when I saw clothes. Boy clothes. My eyes widened and I walked quickly out the room and saw him drinking coffee on the couch. He looked at me and I slowly closed the door. I sat in the bed.

"Am I.... in his house? Or.... are we in a hotel!?" I quickly looked outside the windows. A scary
And dirty street shown and i sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness..." I said. Suddenly the door opened and he stared at me.

"You okay? How are you feeling?" I coughed.

"Well... I'm fine. Thank you for taking care of me. I should go now." I said awkwardly trying to head out but he blocked my way. He smirked.

"You can't leave now." My eyes widened.

"W-Why?" He smiled.

"You have to eat breakfast first. And I'll drive you to school." I sighed then nodded.

"Okay. Fine. Thank you." I started changing into my uniform that smelled washed. I sat down on the table where there was one plate of eggs and toast.

"Thank you." I said again before eating. I started digging in to the homemade food and glanced to the opposite side of the table and saw him staring. I choked and he passed me a water and I drank it.

"Which school do you go to?"

"Huh? Ohh.... Middle Eastern High." He nodded.

"What year are you?"

"Umm I'm a late junior. Early senior."

"Same." I nodded then the awkward silence crept in.

"So what's your deal? I'm guessing your poor and new to this place. Who are YOU Lee y/n???" I coughed then shrugged.

"Well... I moved here from the country side. That's it really."

"I see... I was from the country side too ya know."

"What!?"

"I'll tell you a secret."

"What?"

"Everyone on this floor is from the country side. We were all scammed." I froze then laughed.

"I thought it was just me!"

"Don't worry. We'll protect you." I smiled then quickly hid it away. What am I doing!?

"Ahh we better go school now." He looked at his watch and nodded.

"Yeah. Let's go." He got up and I followed him to the car with my bag. His car was a black one with tinted windows. There was symbol stuck on his number plate.

"That looks familiar..." I said. He looked at me.

"Really? From where?" I shook my head and sighed.

"I don't remember." We got into the car. From someone from the country... the car was amazing. There were LED lights of purple lighting up the inside of the car. The car turned on with a big roar. I LOVED It! We were on our way. The car zoomed and is smiled then the roof flew off. Or I don't know. We arrived at school too soon and I smiled and jumped out.