👑Chpt 15👑

Choose wisely

"No matter wha-" I watched EunWoo fall to the ground after a single punch. My eyes widened as I saw Yoongi. He was so angry and tried to punch him again. I stopped him.

"Yoongi! What're you doing!?" He froze then EunWoo laughed.

"Y/n. It's okay. You promised remember." I was confused. Yoongi kicked him again and pulled me roughly away. He held my wrist tight pulling me away into a random alleyway. He then let go and I groaned in pain.

"What the hell Yoongi! After so long this is the first thing you do-"  he forced himself onto me kissing me then he stopped and froze. I slapped him and he looked at me angrily. As if he was going to hit me. I was scared of him. What was going on. He moved my shirt from the neck and I realised he must've saw the hickey. I quickly covered it and he distanced his self from me then punched the wall and yelled.

"Yoongi Stop! What's wrong!" He couldn't breath and then he sat down on a rubbish bin.

"Why... why did you meet him? Why did you drink with him late at night. Not come home then show up with a hicky?" I froze.

"Look. It doesn't matter who I drink with-"

"It does if it's him!" He yelled. He then sighed.

"Our biggest enemy. A mafia boss as well. EunWoo." I froze when I heard this.

"No... but he's good- they're good people!"

"Look. They are known for this kind of thing! Luring people in! They aren't good!"

"And how do you know that? Why'd you come back so early!?" I regretted saying that. He looked at me angrily.

"Look." He said handing me an envelope. I opened it up and saw pictures of myself an EunWoo together. Then EunWoo following me. But I knew that was the night I fainted. I suddenly got a chill.

"Are you serious? You got someone to follow me!?" I yelled. He sighed.

"And thank goodness I did it or else who knows what they would've done-"

YOONGI POV

I watched tears fall from her eyes as she angrily shook.

"How dare you!?" My anger suddenly melted away.

"Wait y/n. It was for your own good."

"You has someone follow me. Take photos of me and you think you have the right to hurt my friends!?"

"They aren't your friends! They're the enemy!"

"And what did they do wrong!?"

"They steal, lie, hurt people. If that's not bad news enough then-"

"Well then I'm an enemy too huh? Your mafia gang is so against the right Well I stole too. I lied to you as well and I hurt the people who almost raped me! But you already knew that huh?"

Y/N POV

Suddenly he slammed me against the wall. His eyes were raged.