8

"You want to do that here? Are you crazy?"

Currently, a few of the Tenth and Eleventh-Grade classes are stuffed inside the Library for Study Hall today. Thankfully it's Saturday, so we're only here for less than an hour.

Jeremie and Aelita found a table in the back of the room for us. Ulrich had waited for Yumi, William, and Elliot. Now, I'm trying to get them all to play a simple game, and they're being kinda lame about it.

"Come on! Y'all are no fun." I sigh and slump back in my chair. "Odd, back me up on this."

"Hmm?" Odd glances up from his doodle. "Oh, yeah, sure! Whatever you think of is bound to be awesome!"

Jeremie pushes up the rim of his glasses. "Your idea of fun is going to get us all in trouble."

"Okay how about this, the winner gets to choose a movie to watch tomorrow while all the losers pay?"

William lifts his head from resting on the table. "Any movie?"

I nod, trying to hide the excitement growing on my face. "Alright, so who's not a coward?"

Odd shoots his hand up in the air. "Me! (Y/n) told me about this movie that becomes a meme later on, so I wanna see it!"

Ulrich sighs and raises his. "I just don't want to pay for a stupid movie."

Yumi raises hers halfway. "I have movie passes, so I don't care either way."

William raises his next. "Fine. One of you is going to buy me popcorn."

Elliot scoots closer to my side. "I-I'll just be a witness. . ."

"What about you, Princess?" Odd slides over to the two computer nerds. "Wanna risk your pride for a chance to go to the movies for free?"

Aelita glances up from Jeremie's laptop. "No, thanks. I have a feeling I already know who the winner is anyway."

"It would be foolish to participate." Jeremie shakes his head. "You're clear to start, Jim just left the room."

"Awesome! Everyone ready?" Everyone scoots in closer to the table. We all lean towards the middle. "Start when you're ready."

Silence fills the air around us as we all nervously look to see who's willing to go first. Odd clears his throat and holds up a finger, a grin glued to his face. I tap Elliot's shoulders and motion for him to cover his ears. It takes him only a second before he figures out what chaos is about to unfold.

"PENIS!"

"Chase your dreams, even if they land you in detention!" I hold my stomach as I fall out of my chair. Tears are forming in the corner of my eyes. Elliot starts laughing but panics when I fall. He helps me up in between laughs.

Ulrich is trying his best to stifle his laugh in his sleeves, falling off the side of his chair. Yumi goes to help but ends up falling with him.

William is hiding his face in his arms on the table, wheezing like no tomorrow. And even though they hadn't participated, Aelita and Jeremie are holding onto each other, failing to contain their laughter.

"Alright, Losers!" Odd jumps onto the table and places his hands on his hips. "We're going to go see the Bee Movie, and no one can change my mind!"

~~~

"(Y/n)!" Odd gasp and tugs on my sleeve. "We should totally have our own yogurt night!"

"Oh my gosh?" I glance down at the boy laying in my lap. "Yes, one-hundred percent yes."