➸THREE

"Donghyuck, should I message to someone who I met last night and gave me his phone number and is a jerk but also has a gorgeous face and a body with slim pretty legs..." Jaehyun asked his coworker when he came back from taking an order. Donghyuck and him had gotten to know each other through the work and were now good friends.

He couldn't keep the pink haired away from his thoughts. He was just so weird in every way. Everything he said and acted made no sense.

"Didn't you say you had found someone cute to talk to some time ago? Who is it this time?"

"It was like two months ago! I don't even talk to him anymore. I met the new one last night for the second time. He's so pretty," He sighed, leaned his head against the table and yawned. He liked to ask someone's opinion to his own guy problems and usually Donghyuck happened to be present as they worked in the same restaurant.

He felt something hitting the back of his head, hard.

"Oww!! Why the hell-" He was stopped when he noticed it was his pissed off boss. He had hit his head with a tray.

"Get back to work!"

"But there's literally no customers-" He trailed off when Kun glared at him. He stood up abruptly. Donghyuck was looking at the scene quietly, trying to look busy. Jaehyun shifted closer to him and lowered his voice.

"So should I message him?"

"What's stopping you?"

"He's a jerk."

"Then don't-"

"But he's gorgeous," He noticed how Donghyuck rolled his eyes and turned to him.

"Look, I don't care what you decide to do because it isn't any of my business. Message him if you want."

"Okay thanks, I'll message him," He took his phone and opened the messages app. Should he really do it? He opened a new chat pressing the name 'The ugly ass pink haired' as Taeyong had named himself. Jaehyun couldn't believe he seriously thought that way about himself. He must've meant it as a joke because even a blind could see that he was far from ugly.

Jaehyun
Hi
It's Jaehyun

Now he waited.

"OMG!OMG!!! My idol is rumoured to be dating! Jaehyun, what am I gonna do, my husband is dating someone that is not meee!!" Donghyuck shook the other's shoulder fiercely while staring at his phone in heartbreak. Jaehyun didn't know his obsession with some celebrity was this deep. He pushed Donghyuck's hand away and took his phone away from him, locked it and lifted it up away from the shorter's reach. "Give it baaack~ it's my- my only connection to my husband-"

"Calm down, you don't have a husband and he doesn't even know you exist. This obsession of yours is not healthy," Donghyuck kept jumping up, trying to reach for his phone, sniffling at the same time. Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"Jaehyun, why are you bullying Donghyuck again?" Daisy, his other fellow worker, appeared behind them.

"I'm not bullying him! He's again just obsessing with his idol or whatever," Donghyuck kept jumping up.

"You made him cry. Give the phone back to him already!" She snapped making Jaehyun lower his hand. Donghyuck grabbed his phone back and hugged it in his chest, still sniffling.

"He cried because he found out his idol is dating, I didn't make him cry," He sulked and Donghyuck threw him a death glare.

"He could not be dating, it's just rumors!!" He defended cutely.