➸FIFTEEN

Taeyong squealed in his pillow and rolled on the bed. He fell off and his back hit the floor with a thud. He whined and threw the pillow away. His back hurt.

He still couldn't believe what had happened. Jaehyun had kissed him. He had kissed Jaehyun. Now he felt like a teenager all over again. He knew his face had been red ever since the kiss and his blush still wasn't fading. It was now night and he couldn't fall asleep.

He couldn't think of anything else but the kiss. Jaehyun's soft plump lips pressing against his own so gently and he had felt like floating. He had liked the every second of it before he had pushed Jaehyun away and ran out of the apartment.

Some part of him hated himself for letting it all happen. He should've saved his first kiss for someone special, someone who he wanted to spent the rest of his life with. He had been told so. Now it was stolen by Jaehyun and all he could blame was himself.

He laid on the floor, stared at the ceiling in the dark. He felt out of breath for thinking so much. If that was even possible.

He shouldn't have let it happen. He didn't really want to be together with Jaehyun in the first place and even if he wanted to, they could never. They were going on a tour soon, in a couple of weeks. Jaehyun wouldn't even want to see him ever again.

He blamed the fact that he was sick for clouding his mind. For making him so weak emotionally and physically.

He brought his fingers up on his lips, remembering the feeling kissing gave him. He felt a tingling sensation on his lips when he touched them softly. Why was he feeling so restless? First kiss wasn't a big deal.

He got up from the floor and sat on the bed. He didn't want to sleep alone (if he even could). He decided to go to see if he could find dreams in Ten's bed.

"Hyung...hyung!" Taeyong could feel his shoulder being shaken. He groaned, head paining him again. "Wake up!"

He felt a hand on his forehead. He thought about Jaehyun's warm and large one. "Jaehyuniee~?" He mumbled, still half asleep. The hand left his forehead.

"W-who's Jaehyunie?" He heard Ten's voice asking. His eyes shot open and he sat up rushingly, ignoring the head pain.

"No one!!" He shouted, looking at frowning Ten. They were still in the bed, Ten sitting on the edge of it. He cursed in his mind. Why had he said that? He must be really sick.

"Is he someone I should be worried about? Is he-...is he someone y-you're seeing?" Ten asked carefully. Taeyong's heart was jumping like crazy. He didn't want anyone to know about them.

"No!!" He replied quickly.

"Then why are you so defensive? I don't think it would be good that you're seeing someone because-"

"Who's seeing someone?" Mark walked in the room without knocking first.

"No one!!" The both of them shouted at the same time. Mark gave them a raised eyebrow.

"Mark go away. Why are you here?" Taeyong asked.

"I just came to see if you're here because you weren't in your own room, hyung. Are you still feeling sick?" Mark asked concerned. Taeyong knew he was worried because of the tour.

"Y-yeah, not sick anym-"

"He still has a fever." Ten cut in and Taeyong smacked his arm.

"I'm fine." He corrected and looked at Mark who frowned. "Go away Mark. Let's talk later." Mark gave them both a puzzled look, then went out.