➸TWENTY-ONE

If you didn't know, this story has a new title now. This was formerly Color:Pink but now No Bed of Roses
🌹🌹
I've also finally decided that this story is gonna have switch jaeyong~

bed of roses = carefree life, pleasant, easy, comfortable situation in life
↓↓

A guy kicks him in the stomach. A guy makes him do his homework day after day. A guy beats him up after school. A guy steals his clothes after PE. A guy spits in his food. A guy humiliates him in front of anyone.

A guy makes him lose all of his friends. A guy makes him hate himself, makes him feel disgusted of himself, makes him regret liking other boys, makes him regret ever existing...

He cries, begs, tells how sorry he is...

But nothing ever changes. He decides and moves to Seoul, over 300 km away from a guy. Everything is better in Seoul. He doesn't visit Busan often.

A nightmare. His life was a nightmare was he sleeping or awake. A disgusting memory.

It's quiet. Jaehyun feels like throwing up. He don't want to but he recalls everything from his forgotten past. Every memory, one by one.

Jaehyun couldn't sleep, turning around in the inconvenient couch. He sat up and ran to the bathroom when he felt like it was coming up. He felt disgusted all over.

Jaehyun vomited in the toiled, crying uncontrollably. Tears wet his cheeks, sobs left his lips. His hands were shaking, his whole body was. His insides hurt and all he could think of was a pair of sickening green eyes. Not again...

It will be okay. It will. What will? His past has found him again. Haunted him. His past has come to take away his everything.

He felt so weak. He couldn't move his body. Unexpectedly, pink hair flashed in his mind, brown orbs looked at him lovingly, eyes squinting when he smiled whole-heartedly. Taeyong...Taeyong...

He wished to be in Taeyong's arms, his warm hug, with his love and care he felt for Jaehyun. He wanted it so bad. He wanted to feel loved. He wanted to feel love. Taeyong's touch, Taeyong's skin, Taeyong's warmth, Taeyong's body, Taeyong's attention, Taeyong's heart...he needed it all.

Jaehyun felt himself gradually calming down. He opened his eyes to look around the blurry bathroom. He stood up clumsily, washed away the disgusting taste and smell from his mouth and teeth. He washed his face for freshening up.

He couldn't live like that. He needed to get over. He had thought he had but maybe he hadn't after all.

Jaehyun couldn't stop himself from walking quietly in his own room. Taeyong was sleeping peacefully in his comfortable bed, limbs sprawled here and there. He couldn't help himself from wanting to snuggle close to the sleeping pink haired boy. He smiled, tired. He could regret it in the morning.

Jaehyun snuggled quietly next to the pink haired boy, hugging his waist with his hand under the borrowed shirt Taeyong was wearing. Taeyong's skin felt comfortably warm, calming.

"What...?" Taeyong's sleepy voice almost startled him.

"Couldn't sleep..." He mumbled and pulled Taeyong's body closer to his own. Taeyong's big eyes were looking at him in the dim room.

"Why's your hand shaking?" Taeyong asked, concerned. Jaehyun removed his hand from Taeyong's stomach.

"It isn't." He denied shortly. He felt Taeyong pulling the shared blanket up more, then he snuggled again close to Jaehyun's warm body.