➸THIRTEEN

You can skip this chapter if you're not comfortable with sexually explicit scenes

↓↓

Jaehyun touched his crotch through his sweatpants and groaned at the feeling. How did he get to this? He didn't want to do it. But he was alone and no one was coming so at least he wouldn't be interrupted.

He got up from the couch to go to shower but at the same time a sound of doorbell rang through the apartment. He was startled, not remembering ordering Chinese.

He looked down. No way. He wasn't going to open the door in this state. Well, if it was a cute guy, he could fuck him but...

Someone knocked the door again. Jaehyun cursed and marched to the door. It wasn't obvious that he had a problem down there as the pants were quite loose but...it was still there.

He opened the door slowly, heart in his throat, afraid of being exposed. But...

Out of all the people in the world, he had least expected...him.

"T-Taeyong hyung- why-" Jaehyun almost choked on his saliva.

"I forgot my jacket here." He said casually and then pushed past Jaehyun in the apartment, looking around.

"I have seen no jacket laying around." He was confused. Taeyong went to the living room, as if he had owned the place. Jaehyun sighed but then he remembered the thing he had been anxious of in the first place.

He glanced down. Still hard. He could only hope the intruder wouldn't notice.

He went to the living room, noticing Taeyong looking around with a frown on his face. Did he really just come to get something he had left there?

Jaehyun froze when Taeyong stopped and looked at the couch. Right where his laptop was still open. He felt blood rush to his head when he sprinted quickly and grabbed it from the couch. Taeyong looked up at him, eyes big. Jaehyun still hoped he didn't see it.

"You were just watching my videos!" Taeyong snapped with something weird in his expression that Jaehyun couldn't read. Jaehyun had never felt so exposed before. He felt like he was a teenager again and his mom had caught him watching porn.

Jaehyun moved the laptop in front of his crotch, to hide the noticeable bulge in his pants. He felt his cheeks and ears burning.

He couldn't look up when the pink haired walked around the couch and stopped right before him, arms crossed. Jaehyun breathed out shakily.

"So," Jaehyun's heart almost stopped when the other opened his mouth. What he said next was not what he had expected to hear. "Was I good?" He looked up carefully.

"Yeah...sorry."

"Well...it isn't like I could do anything about it..." Taeyong mumbled, looking away from the chocolate haired. He was scared that Jaehyun had seen some of the no so pretty articles about him. He didn't want Jaehyun to think he was an awful person.

But then again, why did it matter so much? Jaehyun was just another person among the others.

"Why are you so flustered?" Taeyong pointed out, but Jaehyun became more nervous. Jaehyun's face and the tips of his ears were flushed red and he seemed so tense. Taeyong had never before seen him like that.