➸SEVENTEEN

Jaehyun knew he shouldn't have. He knew he shouldn't have kissed him like that. He should've respected Taeyong's wish. He had not known it had been Taeyong's first kiss when he first time had kissed him. That was the reason Taeyong had told him not to kiss him. He had been wanting to save it.

Jaehyun hadn't listened. He had been too tempted, too curious having been wanting to kiss the boy all the time. Then he got a chance. Taeyong had been sick, of course he wouldn't be thinking clearly. He had taken advantage of him and stolen his first kiss.

Now he was kissing him the second time. Stolen his second kiss, if someone counted. He still couldn't be regretful as all he could feel was Taeyong's soft hesitant lips pressing against his own.

Unlike the first time, Taeyong didn't push him away when he started moving his lips gently. Jaehyun loved the feeling. He loved the warmth and closeness it created.

He was surprised when Taeyong kissed him back hesitantly, started to match his movements. The kiss was sweet, so innocent. Their lips moved in sync, hungry for more. Jaehyun picked the boy's lower lip between his teeth and nibbled it softly. Taeyong gasped for air and Jaehyun felt cold hands going around his nape to pull him closer. 

Taeyong was eager, Jaehyun was positively surprised. He deepened their kiss and licked between Taeyong's petite lips. The boy gasped again at the change and pulled away slightly but his head hit the wall. Jaehyun's tongue invaded in his mouth, the pink haired let out a moan.

Taeyong was clumsy, virgin like kisser, Jaehyun noticed. He held Taeyong's petite waist, hands under his shirt in touch with the tender skin. Their bodies were pressed together tightly. Jaehyun wanted to do so much to that body, touch and feel and make it shiver it all over. Taeyong learned quickly how kissing worked and his tongue started clashing against Jaehyun's in no time.

Taeyong whimpered in his mouth, not being able to hold back. Jaehyun loved it so much. He moved his hips against Taeyong's crotch one time to make him louder. His other hand slid from under the shirt on Taeyong's little bum and then lower under his thigh to lift the boy's other leg up on his hip. Taeyong let him do everything he wanted.

Jaehyun licked the every corner inside his hot mouth, wanting to learn it all by heart. Taeyong gripped his hair tighter in response to pull him closer.

They pulled out of the kiss to take a deep breath, their eyes closed and foreheads pressed together. Jaehyun was scared to open his eyes, scared that Taeyong would be angry at him for kissing him without a permission. He felt Taeyong's soft fingers caressing the back of his neck with small movements.

Taeyong felt his skin tingling weirdly and blood rush through his body. His heart fluttered funnily like it always did when he was close to Jaehyun or even just thought about him. Maybe it was only in the heat of the moment, but he didn't mind losing his first kiss (and second) to Jaehyun. He didn't mind loosing it at all if this was what he had been missing. He wasn't even sure anymore why he had saved it in the first place.

Jaehyun pressed against his body like this. Jaehyun's hands on his body, doing whatever they wanted. Jaehyun kissing his lips. Jaehyun being closer to him than anyone else. His heart beating for Jaehyun like this, so loud that he was afraid Jaehyun would hear. It all felt right, fitting. Jaehyun felt right.

As crazy as it sounded.

"Hyung..." Taeyong didn't feel the warm forehead against his own anymore. He opened his eyes carefully to see Jaehyun looking at him with lustful eyes but there was also a hint of something weird in them that he couldn't read.