➸NINE

Whoa thank you for 2K reads for this story🥳💗

↓↓

Taeyong took Jaehyun's arm and pulled him to the restroom before he could open his mouth to say anything. As the next thing Jaehyun knew, he was pressed against the wall and Taeyong's hands gripped the collar of his shirt. The pink haired stared down at him intensely, in anger, with a hint of fear(?) in his eyes.

"Why the hell are you here?! Why?!! What do you know about me?! Are you going to blackmail me or something? Do you want to ruin my life? Money? Is that what you want? What do you want from me!!?" Taeyong shouted. Some spit splattered in Jaehyun's face but he didn't mind it.

"So your name is actually Lee Taeyong. And you're a model, a celebrity? That's why you lied so much, right?" Jaehyun asked carefully. Taeyong's hands gripped his collar more tightly, expression not changing.

"If you had told me your real name, I still wouldn't have known you were some sort of a famous person. You're afraid that I'll expose you, right?" Taeyong couldn't be sure if Jaehyun was sincerely telling him the truth. He didn't trust Jaehyun. Now that Jaehyun knew who he really was, he wasn't safe anymore. Jaehyun could ruin everything for him.

"W-what a-are you gonna do?" Jaehyun noticed how more and more scared he looked. His words wavering.

"Hey, it's okay," He lifted his hand on Taeyong's cheek. Placed his thumb under his right eye where the pretty scar was, caressing softly over it with his thumb. "I won't tell."

Taeyong looked away and his grip loosened on Jaehyun's collar. "Don't." He said quietly and Jaehyun let his hand fall. "What are you then doing here? I thought you were a waiter."

"I am. I happened to meet Jongin and he asked me if I wanted to try modeling. I didn't know I'd meet you like this too." A million questions ran in Jaehyun's mind. He was too curious. He wanted to know why Taeyong wanted to have this secret affair thingy with Jaehyun and why he acted that way earlier towards Jongin.

Taeyong let him go and took a step back. "Fine. How much?" He still couldn't trust Jaehyun so he had no choice.

"What?" Jaehyun asked stupidly.

"Send me your account number, I'll-"

"Hey whoa- no, I don't want money from you." Jaehyun shook his head in disbelief. It was understandable that Taeyong would think he would want to make use of this situation but Jaehyun wasn't like that. Taking money from him would just feel wrong.

"Then what do I have to do to be sure you keep you little mouth shut?! I can't trust you!" Taeyong explained. Jaehyun was silent for a short while.

"Just...I don't know, let's just continue what we had or something? I liked it." Jaehyun mumbled but then he noticed how Taeyong's eyes widened.

"You- you want to use me for m-my body?! I don't-... okay fine." Taeyong agreed suddenly but then Jaehyun realised how his suggestion might've sounded to Taeyong.

"No- wait, I didn't mean it like that. I don't want you just for sex I-" Jaehyun tried to correct.

"That is what we are. Now it's a deal. Don't expect some special treatment from me. I'm still ignoring you as if you're a stranger." Taeyong didn't think it would be good to accept seeing Jaehyun now that he was exposed. But if that was what Jaehyun wanted, he couldn't say no.