Nightmares

Hey guys!  Thanks so much with sticking by me! I can't believe I have 40 views! It might not seem like a lot but I really appreciate it. This chapter is pretty short and please forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes. Hope you enjoy! :)

TWO YEARS AGO

"We should get going. My wife will notice if I'm late." 

"OK." said Elizabeth, biting her lip as she smiled up at the man "But first..." Elizabeth grabbed the man by the tie and pulled him back into her bed. 

"I really need to go." The man whispered into her ear. She pushed her lips against his 

"Your not going anywhere." She rolled onto her back and he swung his leg over her hips and kissed her gently. "My wife and newborn are waiting."

 "A couple more minutes." Elizabeth whines. 

"No." He said sternly. 

"At least let me drive you."

 "Fine." he said. Elizabeth bit her lower lip 

"I said no more." 

"One more kiss. Please James." He groaned in frustration but brought his lips to hers. Elizabeth grabbed his neck and sat on top of him.  She giggled and kissed him some more. 

"Elizabeth." He groaned "Shush." she put a finger to his lips. He put his head back on the bed and she grinned. He was all hers.

FIVE WEEKS LATER

"YOUR WHAT?!" James shouted. 

"I'm pregnant again." Elizabeth said weakly "I thought you would be happy.  Now we have two children.  Amy will be delighted to know."

"Amy doesn't know I'm her father."

"Well I'm not. I already have a wife and a daughter. I can't sign the birth certificate. I have to go." "James wait!" Elizabeth gabbed his hand. James gave her a nasty look and turned away. He stomped out the door, leaving Elizabeth to look down sadly at her stomach.

No!  She had already lost him once to that woman he married.  This was their second child and she was not about to let it go fatherless. 

"James!" She called.  "At least be there for this child.  Amy is turning fifteen this year and she never knew her dad.  I don't want that to happen to this child." James sighed.

"I'll take you home." James said. They walked to the car and got in. He reached to put the keys in the ignition but Elizabeth put a hand on his arm. He looked at her. 

"I'm sorry this happened." she said. 

"She's a mistake. You were a mistake. I loved my family and then you came along. You were the mistake." He looked away as he said this and they rode for awhile in silence. When they reached a red light, Elizabeth leaned over and put her hand on his cheek. He looked over at her and she brushed her lips across his. A car horn sounded from behind them and James hit the gas pedal he turned his head back to the road just in times to see a semi-truck speeding right towards him.

Elizabeth sat up in a dark room panting heavily and drenched in sweat. "It was just a dream." she said aloud. "He's dead and that was a mistake. She was a mistake. Just a bad dream." She still remembered the hospital.  The doctors and the needles. But most of all, she remembered the voice "I'm sorry, but the baby is gone."

She put her head on the pillow and tried to get comfy but she soon realized that sleep was impossible. So she got up and turned on her computer. She clicked on the folder titled, James. She clicked on the delete button. A screen came up that said, Do you want to do this? This action can not be undone. "If only I had this warning before I fell for him." Elizabeth muttered. She hit delete.