Childhood

Hey guys! Thanks so much for sticking with me! You are the best. BTW did you read Theoneandonly's book yet? If you like this chapter please vote and if you don't, please feel free to comment on how I could do better. I apologize for this uneventful and short chapter. As always please excuse spelling and grammar mistakes! Thank you and enjoy!

                                                                                                                   -Addy

     Growing up Carter and Josh didn't have a stable home. They were often left on a sidewalk by their parents. But some how their parents always got them back. Carter was the oldest and therefore took care of Josh. One night Carter and Josh were asleep in the backseat of a car. Their parents had left them at a diner and they decided to run away and find a good  family. 

     Josh was about a year younger than Carter and was 13 at the time. He was cold and hungry that night so he decided to steal some food. He had broken into a supermarket and the store owner called the police. They never caught Josh but they did find his mother. She told them that her husband had diapered and she was going to get Josh and Carter to bring them to their grandmother's house. The police took them to their grandma's house and they lived there till she died. They were on their own again. 

     Carter worked three jobs to support Josh and himself. Josh had never gotten a real education before so Carter home schooled him. Josh got a job to pay for rent on a small house. One day Carter went to get the mail and found that his father and mother had mailed lots of money to them. The next day they found their Grandma's will in the mailbox. They both went to school now and you know the rest.