"Sisters through good and bad"

Hey guys! I'm so exited! We have over 90 reads and over 40 votes on this story! My play was a smashing success! All but 1 performance sold out! Thanks so much for your patience and support. As always please excuse all grammar and spelling mistakes. Thanks again. Enjoy!

                                                                                                                    -Addy

*ring ring* Anne's phone buzzed. She panicked, thinking it was Josh but she looked at the number on the screen and realized it was Amy. Anne sighed and picked up the phone. 

"Anne?! Are you there?"

"Yes, I'm here."

"Where in the world are you? Josh was going crazy and he went to his house to try and find you but he didn't come back. I wanted to come but mom was drunk and I had to stay to take care of her. But back to the point, are you OK?"

"I'm perfectly fine Amy. I can't tell you where I am but you said Josh went looking for me but didn't come back?"

"I had assumed he was still out looking but now I'm starting to doubt that. Anne, you sound sad and if I didn't know better, guilty. What did you do?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Anne replied.

"Well you can always tell me. We are sisters, through good and bad."

"Thanks. You're the best, but I have to go. Good Bye Amy."

"Good bye Anne."

The phone went silent.  Anne sat down on the couch and her phone dropped to the floor with a loud thump. Anne knew she was on her own now, even though Amy was her sister and would help her, she would still have to learn how to fight for herself again.