Chapter Two

Chapter Two

It was eventually lunch and I headed to the cafeteria to sit with Jaehwan. I scanned around the area, until I spotted Jaehwan who sat with Jimin, Taehyung and Taekwoon. Taekwoon saw me approaching and waved at me, his blonde hair concealing part of his face. I sat at the table and greeted all of them then Jaehwan withdrew a lunch bag. 

"I brought you food," he declared which made me squeal in delight. 

I removed the bag from his hands and began to open it, "Thank you." I stated before I took out the chopsticks and shoved the ramen in my mouth. 

Jaehwan scrunched his nose in distaste, "You're such a pig," he noted at he rolled his eyes and picked at his food. 

"You still love me, though," I spoke with my mouth full which compelled everyone, but Jaehwan, to laugh. 

We continued to eat lunch as everyone had their own discussions, until something Taekwoon said captured my attention. "What do you think of those new guys in our class—"

I had cut him off by saying, "Really? There's a new guy in my class as well." 

This time Jimin spoke up. 

"Taetae and I have a new person in our class as well. His name's Jeon Jungkook and I think Tae likes him," Jimin admitted. He laughed when Taehyung hit him, my brother's face flushed red. 

"Jaehwan and I have two new guys in our class as well. I think their names were Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi? And Yoongi looked very intimidating," Taekwoon added which made me give him a cynical look. "What?" He questioned, clearly confused. 

"Yeah, Taekwoon, because you have the friendliest face out of our whole group," I replied sarcastically, referring to his constant poker face. 

Taekwoon rolled his eyes at me and went back to eating his gimpap. 

"Hyung?" I heard Taehyung call from next to me and I directed my gaze to him. "Who's the new guy in your class?" 

I swallowed the food in my mouth, "His name is—" 

I was interrupted by the sound of people's gasps in the cafeteria. 

Our entire table turned our scrutiny to the door and glimpsed three of new guys as they strolled in. Namjoon was between two other boys. The shorter of the two had black, curly hair while the taller one's was red. 

The redhead had a dazzling grin on his face, while the short, raven-haired boy seemed to have a permanent scowl and Namjoon showed off his famous dimples. 

All three of them sauntered past our table, deep in conversation. Namjoon glanced up and met my eye before he sent a wink in my direction. A blush to consumed my face. He smirked then went back to talking to his group. 

When the group had walked away, all of my friends stared at me and saw the flush on my face. 

"Who was that?" I heard Jaehwan ask beside me. 

"That was Kim Namjoon," I told him as I peered around the table. "He's the new guy in my class." 

💚

It was finally my favourite lesson of the day. And the only time where I could do what I loved the most.

Consumer's Studies. 

I took a seat at one of the nemerous cooking stations and placed on my reading glasses. Today we had a practical and I was hoped that I got a partner who could actually cook this time.