Chapter Eleven

Nobody's POV

Jimin looked around corridor, waiting for his best friend, Taehyung to show up and walk with him to class. The pink haired boy sighed when he didn't appear and dragged himself to his classroom, plopping himself into a chair.

"Hey, Jimin-ssi." Jimin perked up, hearing a deep voice, hoping it was his best friend, only for his mood to droop after seeing Jungkook.

He smiled at him, trying to be friendly. "Hey, Jungkook. How are you?"

"I'm good." The black haired boy said flashing him a smile. "Where's Tae?" He asked, making something pang in Jimin's chest.

Jimin hated the fact that Taehyung had started paying attention to someone else besides him, it was unfair. He had known him first and for the longest time. The thought of having to share one of his closest friends, made him feel weird and he didn't like that feeling.

He shrugged and rested his chin between his hands. "I don't know, I think he's sick again, but I'm still worried about him." That wasn't a complete lie, Jimin knew about the environment that Taehyung lived in, but he was actually worried about him.

Maybe, that's why he didn't attend school yesterday? He thought to himself.

Jungkook nodded his head and flashed Jimin a cute smile. "Oh, okay. Tell him, I hope he gets better soon." He said with a wave, saying goodbye to Jimin, before going to sit at his desk.

Jimin awkwardly said goodbye as well and watched as he sat down.

It's not that Jimin didn't like Jungkook, he just only briefly knew him through, Taehyung which made their relationship feel even more awkward. He really wanted to be friends with him, but seeing him with his best friend, made him want to cut Jungkook out of the picture.

It was finally lunch break and he had decided to go the farthest part of the library and try to get a hold of Taehyung.

The pink haired boy, waited anxiously, and then the phone was answered on the 5th ring. "Hello?" A chirpy voice said on the other side.

"Hey, Jin hyung. It's me, Jimin." He said sucking in a deep breath.

"Oh, hey Jimin-ssi." Jin said on the other side, before scolding Taehyung about eating ice-cream before lunch. "Do you want to talk to Tae?" He asked, before Jimin even had the chance to do so.

"Yes, please." Jimin released the breath he never he was holding, when Jin called Tae over to the phone. "Hello?" A deep voice said on the other side.

A smile spread on the short boy's face, his eyes turning into small slits. "Hey, Taetae." He said excitedly.

Taehyung gasped and laughed at his best friend. "Chim Chim!" He said loudly, making Jin shush him. "I miss you, soo much." The brunette proclaimed, quieter than last time.

Jimin quietly giggled and went back to the call. "I miss you, too. When are you coming back, Taetae? I don't like being lonely," the 15-year-old whined into the phone.

His best friend just laughed at him, suddenly feeling happier. "Don't worry, I'm coming back next week and I'll give you the biggest hug."

"You promise?"

"I promise." The brunette stated with a smile.

"Good," Jimin smiled. "Why aren't you at school, though?" Jimin decided to ask.

Taehyung sighed and Jin looked at him worriedly. "It's a long story," Tae answered, trying to give his brother a reassuring smile.

Jimin pursed his lips and nodded his head, then remembered he can't see him. "I understand, but I'm here to listen if you need someone to talk to." He said, reassuring the younger boy.