Epilogue

5 years later

Jin looked at the invite in his hand and asked Taehyung if he was ready. Both brothers had two hours before the wedding started but had to be there at 2 O'clock. The now 20-year-old male showed up in Jin's room without his blazer or shoes and an undone tie in his hands.

"Hyung," Taehyung whined with a pout. "I can't do my tie."

Seokjin sighed at the sight of his brother and fixed the tie around his neck. He smoothed out the crinkles in his brother's shirt and patted down his dark hair. "Taehyung, where are your shoes? We need to leave in 10 minutes," Jin scolded looking at his watch.

Taehyung looked down at his sock-covered feet and wriggled his toes. "I don't know where my shoes are," he answered pursing his lips.

"Yah," Jin said flicking his brother's forehead. "Stop acting cute and go get dressed."

The younger male walked out of the room with a small grumble, rubbing his now sore forehead.

"Seokjin-ah?" Somin suddenly called from the corridor.

"Yes?" Seokjin replied.

Somin stood in the doorway, putting in her hoop earrings. "Are you ready to leave?" She asked fixing her short black hair in the mirror.

Jin nodded his and said, "Taehyung's just putting on his shoes."

The mentioned boy came into the room fully dressed and Somin cooed at his appearance. Taehyung was in a black suit with a black tie and a white flower pinned by his pocket. "Taehyung-ah, you look so handsome!" Somin said placing kisses all over his face.

"Auntie! I'm not 15 anymore," Taehyung said trying to push her away.

Somin pouted and clicked her tongue. "Sorry, Taehyung-ah. You just look so handsome," Somin admitted, wiping away a fake tear.

Seokjin just rolled his eyes. "You two are wasting too much time. We need to go," he said pushing them through the door.

As they were about to walk out of the house they rented in Busan, something clicked in Jin's mind. "Wait? Where's Grandma?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I think she's still doing her hair."

Jin sighed and rubbed his fingers against the sides of his head. "Okay, you guys get the car started and I'll go look for Grandma." And with being said, Jin briskly made his way back inside.

The 23-year-old walked down the corridor and knocked on the bedroom door. "Grandma? Grandma, we need to go."

When he received no reply, Seokjin opened the door and let himself in. "Grandma?" He called once more and was met with a cloud of hairspray. The dark-haired male coughed loudly, trying to get the mist from the spray out of his lungs.

After the mist had cleared Seokjin saw his grandmother sitting on a chair at her dressing table, patting down her curls. The woman was still in a bathrobe and had just started putting on her mascara.

"Grandma?!" Jin said in shock, making her look at him. "What is going on?!"

"Oh, hello Jin. I was just trying to fix my hair," she replied calmly, putting on some lipstick.

"Grandma you're not even dressed and we're leaving in," he checked his watch. "5 minutes."

His grandmother looked slightly shocked before saying, "Really? I guess time flies."

Jin sighed. "Will you please just get dressed. I don't want to be late for my best friend's wedding."

His grandmother rolled her eyes and stood up. "Fine," she huffed taking something off the hanger in her closet. She laid it on the bed and Jin's eyes widened at the sight of it.