Chapter Five

Edited

Namjoon's POV

Jin kissed my cheek in thanks for the ice-cream and I felt my ears turn red. When he hugged me, it felt like my heart was going to explode and I wanted to feel his plump lips on mine.

"Will you guys just date, already?" I heard Taehyung groan in irritation, his eyes still glued to my phone. I felt my whole face get consumed in a blush and wanted to die from embarrassment. I felt Jin look at me and turned to see his cheeks now pink. "Ooh, the ice-cream is here." Taehyung said happily and put my phone on the table.

We went to the counter and took our ice-cream, then thanked the cashier. The three of us exited the store and went to my car, parked outside. I finished my ice-cream outside the car, while Taehyung and Jin ate their ice-cream inside. I finally finished my ice-cream and threw away the cup, then sat in the driver's seat.

I turned and looked at Jin who was sitting next to me and my throat immediately went dry. I unconsciously bit my lip as I watched him lick his ice-cream, his tongue swirling around it, and his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. Every time his mouth went around the top of his ice-cream, I felt my pants get tighter.

"This is so good," I heard him moan next to me and I internally cursed. Jin finally noticed me staring at him and he looked at me, a worried expression on his face.

"Namjoon? Are you, okay?" He suddenly asked his expression changing. I stopped staring at him and noticed how he looked scared.

I cleared my throat and leaned back in my seat, "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking." I replied starting to feel uncomfortable.

You were thinking all right. A little voice in my head told me.

"Okay," Jin said quietly and we all fell silent. The car ride back to their house felt so awkward, except for Taehyung singing in the backseat.

We arrived at their house and they stepped out the car, Taehyung quickly thanking me and running back into the house. Jin turned around to say something, but immediately stopped when he saw the expression on my face. "Joon?" He called and I looked at him. "Are you sure you're, okay?"

I heard the worry in his tone and tried to make myself look better but my discomfort just increased. "I'm okay, I just need to go home and lie down."

"If you say so," he replied giving me a skeptical look. "Bye, Namjoon and thanks for today." Jin gave me a gorgeous smile and I smiled back.

How can someone be this beautiful? I thought to myself.

"No, problem. Bye, Jin." I said and started the car, driving away back to my own home.

I parked my car in the garage and entered the house, slowly walking up the stairs to my room. I locked my bedroom door and got undressed, before stepping into the shower. The hot water ran down my back and I wrapped my long fingers around myself and started jerking off.

An image of Jin eating his ice-cream suddenly popped into my head and I pumped my fingers faster, a low moan escaping my throat. "Ah, Jin-ah~!" I grunted, remembering how he moaned while eating his ice-cream.

My eyes rolled in pleasure and a string of moans left my mouth, until I finally released onto my hand. I let the water flow down my body, my purple hair getting wet and sticking to my forehead.

I left the bathroom with a towel around my waist and dried my hair, before flopping onto my bed. I felt myself get tired and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later and got dressed, then went downstairs to see my mom cooking supper. "Hey, mom." I said kissing her cheek and she hummed back in greeting a smile on her face.