Chapter Twenty-Four

It was finally the day Seokjin and Taehyung had to leave with their aunt Somin back to Seoul. Jin had made sure to say his share of goodbyes to all of his friends and Hyo Joo. But the hardest goodbye he'd have to say was to Namjoon.

Their relationship of 3 months was the best thing that had ever happened to Jin, the older male never thought that he'd love someone as much as he loved Namjoon.

The memories of them together started flying across his mind and the dark-haired male released a sigh as he packed all his clothes into a suitcase, before dropping onto his bed with a thump.

He was going to miss Jaehwan and the rest of his friends. He was going to miss Jimin's cuteness and Yoongi's grumpy attitude. He was going to miss Hoseok's happy spirit and Hyo Joo's motherly side and wonderful cooking. He'd even miss Hakyeon who was always quiet until he came into proximity with his sassy boyfriend, Jaehwan.

But he was mostly going to miss Namjoon. With his dimpled smile that always made his heart skip a beat and the way, he'd always kiss the top of Jin's head in reassurance. They way Namjoon would always compliment him on something or say I love you out of the blue. The warm feeling of their lips moulding together as they kissed, the comforting hugs and the late-night talks in his bed.

Most of all, he'd just miss Namjoon as a whole. Personality and all.

The door of what used to be his room slowly opened, interrupting his persistent thoughts and in came Hyo Joo with a sad smile on her face. "Hey, Jin-ah." She greeted sitting on what would now be his old bed.

"Hey, Hyo Joo." He greeted back with a smile of his own.

"You ready to leave?" She asked quietly, gently running her hand through his hair before putting it back down to her side.

Jin looked down at his lap and shook his head no then uttered the words, "Not really."

Hyo Joo pursed her lips, not knowing how to reply and thought about her son who was sulking on the couch downstairs. Namjoon didn't want to believe that Jin had to leave so he just changed the subject whenever his boyfriend or mother ever bothered to mention it to him. But when he saw Jin folding his clothes and putting them in a suitcase, that's when he knew he couldn't avoid it any longer.

The mother in Jin's room frowned before saying, "Namjoon's sad about you leaving. He loves you a lot Jin-ah," Hyo Joo stated turning to the blonde.

Seokjin felt himself deflate and wrapped his arms around his torso as he slouched lower. "I know but there's nothing we can do. This is the only way for Tae and I to start over."

When mentioning his younger brother, the boy thought of how he started to have more confidence in himself over the last few weeks and Jungkook was a major part in that.

After their father had gotten arrested, Taehyung had felt a little sense of peace in his life. Though the memories of rape had remained, the boy had tried to move on and the feeling of being disgusted by himself had started to fade from his mind.

The older boy just hoped that his brother would cope with moving to a new town, with new people and no Jimin. Luckily his brother hadn't started dating Jungkook yet, which meant that Taehyung wouldn't have to experience any serious emotional problems.

Seokjin released another heavy sigh and stood with Hyo Joo, still sitting on his bed, looking at him worriedly. "Let me help you with your stuff," the mother suddenly offered and helped Jin to take his things downstairs.

The older male made his way down the stairs with Hyo Joo following close behind.

Namjoon heard footsteps coming down the staircase from the lounge and turned his head slightly, only to come into eye contact with his boyfriend. The dark-haired male slowly stood up as the older male in the pink hoodie came closer to him.