Chapter Sixteen

I can't believe that I actually have 800± reads on this book, it honestly makes me so happy 😭❤❤. Thank you so much to those that have voted and commented, I really appreciate it ❤. And sorry if this chapter's boring, it's just a little filler to pass the time. Hope you all enjoy 💙.

At school the following week, Jin heard a familiar voice shout his name. He turned around and saw Jaehwan jogging towards him, a large smile plastered on his face. "The best thing just happened to me," Jaehwan said, getting his best friend's attention. "Hakyeon asked me to be his boyfriend last night."

Jin smiled at the brunette and congratulated him with a hug. "I'm so happy for you, but I still think you should have asked him yourself." He said rolling his eyes.

"Jin, when will you learn, that Hakyeon is art and you cannot rush art. Besides, who could resist this?" Jaehwan said indicating to his body, making Jin release a  fake gag.

Jaehwan angrily punched Jin's shoulder and his friend laughed at him. "I'm joking, I'm joking." He said with a smile on his face. "Now come on, we're almost late for class."

They started walking down the corridor to class, but Jin suddenly stopped when he heard a ping on his phone. He slid the device out of his pocket and clicked on the notification.

Joonie 💜
I hope you have a great day, baby 😘

Jin bit back the smile that was consuming his face and felt a blush on his cheeks. "What are you smiling at?" Jaehwan asked him with a smirk on his face.

"It's just something Namjoon sent me," Seokjin admitted, stuffing the phone back into his pocket then carried on walking.

Jaehwan walked in step with him and poked his shoulder playfully. "Ooh, someone's boyfriend loves them." He said teasingly and Jin rolled his eyes, but his blush still deepened.

"Shut up, Jae." He said embarrassingly. "Namjoon doesn't love me, we just really like each other. Besides, we haven't been dating that long."

"Whatever you say," his best friend retorted before they entered the class room. They each sat at their own places and Jaehwan laughed at Jin's blushing face when Namjoon entered the class. "Hey bubs," he greeted flashing Jin a wide grin.

Jin felt his heart melt and flutter at the same time when he saw that smile. "Hey Joon," he greeted back shyly and hid his face behind his hands. Namjoon grabbed his hands and pulled them away from Jin's face with a chuckle, holding them in his own.

"I told you I don't want you to hide your face," he scolded playfully.

Jin looked away biting his lip and quietly said, "Namjoon, people are staring." And indeed, half the class was looking closely at the suddenly close pair.

Namjoon shrugged and looked Jin in the eye, making the boy in glasses shudder. "I don't care. As long as they know you're mine, it's fine." They smiled at each other when Namjoon said that and they heard a click in the background and they saw Jaehwan holding up his phone.

Why is everyone taking pictures of us? Namjoon thought in irritation.

"Lee Jaehwan, you're not even in this class." Jin said, slowly pulling his hands away from Namjoon's.

Jaehwan rolled his eyes and stood up, putting the phone in his school bag. "Fine, I'm leaving, but you better tell me details at lunch." He said cheekily.

Seokjin glared at him, but Jaehwan just winked and blew him a kiss making the girls in the classroom, swoon at his actions. Jin laid his head on the desk, once Jaehwan had closed the door and waited for the lesson to start.