Chapter Twelve

A/N Minseok only left two days ago and I already can't handle it😭😭❤. His new song "You" just made the whole process even worse and if you guys haven't heard it, you should, it's absolutely beautiful

I miss you Minseok❤💕

Seokjin's POV

Saturday was the same as any other day, until we had some unexpected visitors. It was 11:00 in the morning and the three of us were watching a movie, when there was a knock on the door. Taehyung and I looked at Namjoon, indicating for him to go and open the door.

Our host just sighed and stood up – not bothering to pause the movie – opening the front door. "Taehyung, I think it's for you." Namjoon, said stepping away from the door.

Taehyung slowly turned his head, not wanting to tear his gaze away from the movie and gasped after seeing who was there. "Chim Chim!" He shouted excitedly and scrambled off the couch, to go and hug his short best friend.

Jimin hugged him back and looked up at him cutely, a light blue sweater, covering his body, along with a pair of black jeans. "I missed you, soo much Taetae!" The shorter boy exclaimed, hugging my brother tightly.

"I missed you, more Jiminnie." Taehyung said pulling away from him. He gasped and looked Jimin in the eye, "I have so much to tell you."

"So do I," Jimin said giggling.

"Hyung, we're going upstairs." Taehyung stated pulling Jimin up the stairs.

I turned back to the movie and focused on the scene that was happening. I put a handful of popcorn in my mouth and felt the couch sink as Namjoon sat down, after closing the door.

There was a comfortable silence between us, until Namjoon cleared his throat. I turned to him, then saw the serious expression on his face and paused the movie. "What's wrong?"

He sighed and opened his mouth, only to close it again. I looked at him expectantly, prompting him to carry on. "Jin, I need to tell you something, I've been wanting to say for a while." I chewed on the popcorn in my mouth and what he said next, made me choke. "I really, really like you."

I had a slight coughing fit on the couch and looked at Namjoon in confusion. "What are you—" he cut me off.

"Jin," he paused. "I think you are the most caring and wonderful person I have ever met, and I feel like you deserve to know it. You are beautiful, Jin and perfect in every way that you can't even begin to understand. So please, tell me you like me too, so that I don't feel like a fool."

I stared at him in disbelief and felt my heart do back flips and somersaults and everything you could imagine. "Namjoon, you are a great guy and one of the best friends I have ever made, but please don't tell Jaehwan that." We both laughed. "I really like you too, Joon but I don't know if I can be with you right now."