Screwed Up.. again

"And I thought I was the team's sharpshooter!"

.

"But.. I guess no one else thinks that"

Tw: Self doubt, self harm

The paladins were in the control room, having a good time.. without Lance. Allura and Coran were checking the castle for anything to repair.

Lance walked out of his room, just woken up from a nap by the boisterous laughter coming from the main room. He walked in and quickly plastered a smile onto his face.

"Hey guys!" He grinned at his team.

Their laughter and good moods dimmed down, "Oh.. hey Lance." Pidge said awkwardly.

"So... what'cha doin' guys?" He asked them, trying to start a conversation going.

The four paladins all looked at each other, sharing a look of confusion since they were unsure to say.

Shiro cleared his throat, "Ahem.." He paused to look at the others, "I'm.. going to go train." He said before exiting the room, Keith following close behind.

"I'll help Pidge find her family!" Hunk said happily as he and Pidge walked out together, leaving no room for Lance to join, or even ask.

They all ignored the look of hurt that presented itself onto Lance's face, and thought that he'd get over it.

Lance walked towards his room, a sad sigh escaping his lips. He played with the bandages that were wrapped around his forearms, his mind being clouded with self doubt. His fingers crept towards his bandages, to unwrap them and..

"Paladins! Meet me at the training room!" Allura's voice rang into the quiet room.

Lance sighed and stood up, and headed over.

When Lance arrived, everyone was already there. Keith and Shiro were there already since they were training already, and Hunk and Pidge happened to be near the training room.

"Lance, you're late! Why are you always the last one to arrive in the training room?" Allura snapped, irritated. The others seemed to hum in agreement, even though they knew he was in his room, farther from the training room than all of them.

Lance sighed internally, "Sorry princess, I hope my good looks make up for it," He sent a charming smirk her way.

She scoffed, crossing her arms. "You Paladins will be doing a team training to help strengthen your bond as a team, to form Voltron better."

"But we seem to form Voltron just fine," Lance said in confusion.

A deep sigh came from Hunk's direction, "Lance, buddy, just do what Allura says." he said, irritated.

Another look of hurt flashed in Lance's beautiful ocean blue orbs, "Alright." He said, refusing to let his voice waver in the slightest.

-Skip-

While they were training, a bot flew in front of Pidge. Lance saw this, "Pidge look out!" He said, aiming to shoot. Pidge jumped back as he shot the bot down.

Expecting a thanks, he only got a scoff in return, "You actually managed to take it down." He heard her mutter.

He took a second to process what she said, and didn't hear Keith yelling at him to move as a bot lunged for the blue boy.

When Lanced turned to shoot the bot, he ended up accidentally shooting Pidge on the shoulder.

"Ow, Lance!" She snapped at him, clutching her shoulder tight.