If it was all okay, then maybe.. (Pt. 2)

"Thank you for doing this for someone as pathetic as me.."

.

The next morning was awkward, to say the least. Well, more concerned and worried than awkward.

Immediately Shiro was over asking if he could do anything to help him feel better but-

There was nothing he could do. Lance had been broken so badly, there was no fixing that would repair him to how he should've felt- happy and joyful. He didn't deserve to feel like this, that's what the team felt, at least.

Lance truly wished the he didn't hesitate. If he didn't hesitate he wouldn't have to see the expressions on his team's faces, and he wouldn't have to see their looks of pity.

He simply sat there, wondering when they would snap and blow up at him.

Then, he would have a chance to escape.

It's been 2 months. Two months since Lance's personality has gone missing. 2 months since he could've died, and 2 months since the team started changing themselves for Lance.

His mask broke slightly, and would smile time to time, and it was good.

Lance was changing ever so slightly, but he didn't want to. He was afraid, because if he did he would be thrown away again.

Allura smiled and presented a helmet like contraption for the team, "Lately we've been having difficulties forming voltron, so these helmet are to show us your biggest fears and regrets. I feel like if we figure out your regrets and fear, we can help comfort and reassure you there is nothing wrong." She chirped, and Shiro nodded thoughtfully.

"That isn't such a bad idea, yknow?" He said, nodding before smiling, "Okay! Who goes first?"

Hunk slowly rose his hand, and just like Allura said, it presented his fear of messing up and dragging the team down, and his regrets were not stepping in at certain points in battles.

Next was Pidge, her fear was not finding her brother at all, and her biggest regret was letting them go on the mission and encouraging them to.

After was the leader himself, Shiro, and his biggest fear was like Hunk's; letting the team down and failing as a leader. He strangely had two regrets which were one, not keeping track of Matt, and two, failing to keep Lance happy and being there for the boy not only as a leader, but a hero.

Lance's biggest fear was to go back to the Lance he wanted to be instead of this one who he forced himself into, and his biggest regret was not jumping immediately instead of stargazing.

The team winced at his regret, but they comforted him nonetheless.

And for once, it was all okay.

Lance was okay.

Sorry it was short, my train of thought left the langst station (: