Please You

"What do I do?"

.

Lance had been humming happily while was reading a book before he was shushed by Pidge. He flinched in shock, but shut up anyways.

He couldn't help but start to hum again, before Pidge shushed him again more harshly, and he sighed before going quiet. "Alright, sheesh." He muttered, getting an eye roll from Pidge.

Why is she acting like that?

Lance had been trying to lighten the mood with one of his joke, but Pidge and Hunk shushed him again, making him go quiet. He pretended to not hear Shiro's him of agreement, and he pretended not to see Keith's smirk of mockery.

What's happening?

"Uh, guys? Did I-" Lance tried to ask them if he did something wrong, only to be shushed harshly once again.

Maybe he did do something wrong.

At training today, Lance was doing better than usual. He hadn't missed a shot like he usually did, and he was more focused. So, he was probably going to be able to leave the training room without being yelled at.

Oh how wrong was he.

"Lance, can you stay and practice a bit more? You kept messing up throughout the entire exercise." Shiro muttered as he passed Lance on his way out.

W..What?

Well, if Shiro was telling him he needed to train, he should go train.

Lance had been three hours into training when Shiro walked into the training room.

"Lance? Did you just start training?" Shiro rose a brow, "I thought I told you to train hours ago."

Lance furrowed his brows, "I did start three hours ago. I haven't ended yet."

"I told you to practice, not hog the training room." Shiro scoffed, "Keith and I are going to train, so you could go now."

Lance nodded before leaving, barely dodging Keith as the red paladin walked into the room.

What was that about?

"Hey Hunk, how's it-" Lance started as he waltzed into the kitchen with a lopsided grin.

Hunk didn't look up at him, "Lance can you leave? Pidge and I are baking together and would prefer the kitchen to be quiet." He said simply, making it clear Lance wasn't needed in the kitchen.

Lance furrowed his brows as he spotted Pidge on the floor, pulling out mixing bowls.

"Yeah, can you leave?" She glared up at him, gaze cold as it.

Lance felt his heart drop slightly, "A-Alright." He said with fake happiness and left.

It been a week since everyone has been acting colder and distant to Lance. They all changed themselves towards him, so he did too.

He acted cold and didn't talk to them as much, and whenever they would order him to do something, he would do it with no words said.

Lance had been in his room, just sitting there. He stopped doing all of the things he liked to do, like talking to Coran and listening to his stories, or having slumber parties with Allura, or-

No. If he thought about those times now, his hard work would go to waste.

To say Lance was surprised when Shiro approached him was an understatement.