s l h 🌙 one

jeongin sat in his class obnoxiously chewing his gum, his black baseball cap backwards as he leaned back in his seat. some blonde turned around looking at him and he winked back causing her to blush. he rolled his eyes when she turned back around, his eyes landing on hyunjin. the older turned seeing jeongin looking at him and did to the younger what he did to the girl. jeongin blushed but tried to act tough about it, biting his lip as he looked up hyunjin.

"you could never land hyunjin." felix whispered causing jeongin to roll his eyes.

"i definitely could." he retorted, felix chuckled and put away the book he wasnt using.

"well todays your last chance, summer will be starting in a few hours." felix said looking at his watch.

"okay, bet, my party tonight i will have him in my bed." jeongin replied confidently. he pulled out his phone and got on snapchat.

y.jeongin
will u be at my party tn?

hyunjin27
definitely baby:)

y.jeongin
alr cool

"see that was easy." jeongin showed felix who laughed.

"he sent a smiley, thats a total friendzone." felix almost snorted from laughing.

"he called me baby." jeongin pouted.

"and? i call you baby." felix said in a duh tone. jeongin sighed and sent out streaks before turning off his phone.

"whatever, i think theres a chance." jeongin replied, playing with the holes in his ripped jeans.

once it had reached the end if the day and the final bell had rang, releasing the students into the summer jeongin was quick to leave. he waited for felix to walk his happy ass to his car. the tinted windows were rolled down as it was nearly 90 degrees.

"lets get this party started." felix exclaimed as he climbed into the black camero. jeongin rolled his eyes, felix immediately going for the aux.

after listening to 'what is love' and 'likey' about 70 times each they finally reached jeongins house.

"so youve never met your neighbor?" felix asked looking at the house that was similar in size to jeongins, both being giant and gorgeous. felix noticed how it almost looked to be abandoned considering how lonely it seemed to be. the owner never home to tend to it, the only person he had ever saw walk out was the maid and that was only once.

"apparently its some hotshot CEO or some shit." jeongin mumbled, walking through his front doors. they went up the stairs and to his room, leaving the door open considering his parents were never home.

"ugh, i want a boyfriend so bad. i wish changbin would answer my dm's." felix groaned laying on jeongins comfortable bed.

"who?" jeongin furrowed his eyebrows.

"3RACHA? yknow seo changbin, bang chan, han jisung? or SPEARB, CB97, J.ONE?" felix retorted and jeongin sat confused.

"yeah, no clue what youre talking about." jeongin mumbled, sitting on felixs lap."i was thinking we could do fireworks tonight, get shit faced and then regret everything in the morning." jeongin said and wrapped his arms around felixs neck. he pecked the olders lips as it was a normal thing for them to do.