s l h 🌙 nineteen

"h-he said what?" felix asked his best friend who had finished telling him what happened with chan.

"he said he loves me." jeongin said, he was still shocked.

"what are you gonna do?" felix asked, jeongin groaned.

"i-i'm gonna break up with jihyun." he mumbled, he had no choice because he couldn't continue to just cheat on her. especially after chan had just confessed to him.

"woah, um okay. when?" felix asked and the younger shrugged, pulling at his hair in stress.

the got to the school and groaned, it was officially their first day back and neither of them planned to enjoy it. although, it was their last first day.

"felix!" hyunjin hugged the younger as jeongin rolled his eyes.

"oh sorry bub." hyunjin hugged jeongin who pushed him away playfully.

"whats your schedules?" felix asked and they all pulled out their schedules, seungmin walking over and joining them.

jeongin had 3 classes with seungmin, 2 with felix and 1 with hyunjin. they all had 5th hour music together. every year the school had a surprise to start off the year 'good' and each year they were worse than the last.

"what do you think it'll be this year?" seungmin asked.

"mcdonald's gift cards hopefully." felix mumbled as he felt his stomach rumble.

"it wont be that good." hyunjin laughed as he held hands with the younger.

"well i guess we'll see." jeongin said as they walked into the already filled gymnasium.

about 10 minutes later when most of the school was packed on the bleachers, the lights turned off. a soft beat of music started to play from the speakers that were set up.

jeongin soon recognized the song and prayed his school hadnt been cool finally.

"it cant be." jeongin mumbled, he wanted to avoid chan, not have him performing at his school.

the lights turned on as jisung came out rapping the lyrics to matryoshka. screams filled the gymnasium as 3racha walked out on the floor.

"fuck, fuck, fuck." jeongin groaned, he watched chan who looked all over the bleachers. their eyes met and chan lit up.

"i-i have to go." jeongin mumbled and ran off of the bleachers and out of the gymnasium.

he sat in the hall way, his knees to his chest as he thought about chans words.

"i love you."

did he feel the same?

yes
no
maybe
fuck yes

he pulled out his phone and went to his texts.

jeongin
we need to talk

princess😽
if you're gonna break up with me
just do it, i know you've been cheating
im not fucking stupid

jeongin
im so sorry
i really should've told you when it
happened

princess😽
its okay, i dont think we were meant
for each other
we can still be friends but i need some
space

jeongin put down his phone and was thankful that jihyun was so understanding.

jeongin
meet me in the locker room when you're done performing

jeongin got up and walked into the boys locker room, sitting down on one of the hard benches. he sat there for a bout 20 minutes before he heard the door open then close and lock.

"hey." chan said, he had beads of sweat dripping from his face, his cheeks were a bright red and he was out of breath but he looked absolutely perfect.

"i broke up with jihyun." jeongin mumbled.

"you did?" chan smiled with excitement.

"yeah, its not healthy to date someone but be in love with someone else." jeongin responded, chans eyes going wide.

"y-you love me?" the older asked.

"of course i do."