s l h 🌙 seventeen

jeongin sat up in chans bed and looked at the sleeping older before getting up to find his clothes. he pulled on his pants and took one last look at chan before leaving.

he fucked up.

once he got home he quietly walked up to his room only to see felix sitting on his bed with worry.

"where have you b- who gave you those hickeys because i know you werent with jihyun." felix questioned and jeongin started to sob before dropping to the floor.

"i really fucked up felix, i-i we-went to chans to tell him how much i hate hi-" "you didnt." felix gasped jeongin nodded.

"i-i had sex with him, i c-completely disregarded the fact that im dating jihyun." jeongin said, he pulled at his hair from stress.

"are you going to tell jihyun?" felix asked.

"how would i explain the hickeys?" jeongin retorted.

"we could always say that we were seeing what she would do." felix shrugged, jeongin looked at him in disbelief.

"why do you wanna help me cheat on my girlfriend?" jeongin asked.

"because we cant just tell her you cheated on her with bang chan." felix rolled his eyes. "plus she would be so hurt and i really dont wanna see that." he added.

"you would." jeongin rolled his eyes, a soft chuckle leaving his lips.

" jeongin rolled his eyes, a soft chuckle leaving his lips

liked by leefelix, y.jeongin and 183,836 others
_bangchan bite marks are love notes written in flesh

[comments]

leefelix you aint cute
chanstan back off!! he's beautiful you're just jealous

jeongin well then call me your song
jjisung w-wait

jeongin laid between felixs legs, snapping random people.

cb97
hey baby

jeongin01
hi

cb97
whats wrong?

jeongin01
im not your baby for 1, and i fucked up
i shouldn't have had sex with you

cb97
you didnt like it?

jeongin01
im done with this conversation, chan
just leave me tf alone

cb97
you kissed me so dont act like its my fault

jeongin01
i hate you

cb97
thats not what you said last night while
you were riding me

jeongin01
fuck you

cb97
no i think it went more like
"fuck me"

jeongin01
bye chan

jeongin sat up and looked at felix who was lost in the movie.

"i hate him so fucking much." jeongin groaned and felix furrowed his eyebrows. "chan, with his stupid fucking perfect face and contagious laugh, i fuckjng hate him. he always makes me feel things i shouldnt, i just wish i never met him." jeongin cried, throwing his phone down.

"baby, you cant hate someone without loving them first."