s l h 🌙 twenty one

im having the worst writers block lately and literally cant update any books so i apologize.
and if yall have any suggestions for this book or any of my others please comment and tell me.
itd be super-duper helpful:)

"take it off! take it off!"

the screams of 50 teenagers filled chans house as he allowed jeongin and felix to throw a party. he watched as his now very drunk boy stood on the pool table stripping. he didnt stop him, instead he just stood, eager to see what happened next.

jeongin was down to his panties an chan decided that was enough. but then felixs jumped on the table with him, stripping off his shirt and the two best friends danced together.

"yo chan! sick party!" jisung chuckled, putting his arm around chans shoulder.

"shut up, as long as there isn't fireworks, we're good." chan grumbled, jeongin got down from the table and ran over to chan.

"hey daddy, come dance with me." jeongin said, innocently.

"put this on first." chan grabbed flannel that was wrapped around his waist and handed it to jeongin who obediently put it on.

"now come on." jeongin grabbed chans hand, pulling him to the dance floor.

they all ended up partying until around 5 am when everyone left.

jeongin woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and no memory from the night before. he ran a hand through chans overly bleached hair and kissed his forehead. after doing his morning routine, he went downstairs to make breakfast, but sighed at the trashed house, knowing chan would just have his housekeeper clean it all.

after eating a bagel and yogurt, he went back to chans room to see him awake and on his phone.

"hi, baby." chan grumbled and jeongin smiled, straddling his hips.

"morning, my love." jeongin hummed, planting a kiss on the olders lips.

"mmmhm wanna shower?" chan asked, the younger nodded and got up. they walked into the bathroom and chan turned the water to a perfect temperature. they stripped from their clothes and got in.

they didnt do anything sexual during the shower, just washed each other.

"i love you, chan." jeongin kissed the talker male who smiled.

"i love you too."